Symbiotics Makes Great Products

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great to keep my white blood cells count up after chemo. Doctor recommended.

Symbiotics Colostrum Plus Powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The best I have ever used - I use a full scoop 2 to 3 times a day and it does help lose weight, build muscle and has helped my liver.

could really feel this work

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 17, 2008 | Verified Purchase

i took mega doses to start, and my stomach felt tighter and my sides, like after working out (which i was not doing!) i am taking a break from using this product only because i am taking a new regimine for Candida Overgrowth and dont want to have too much going on in my stomach at once. Just a note: will cause gas, at least in large doses.

Contained half as much as advertised

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The bottle I received contained half as much product as advertised on the label. According to the label, there are 186 servings, at 1/3rd a scoop for each serving. I took a higher dose, one full scoop twice a day, which, if the label was accurate, should've lasted a full month (186/3 = 62, enough for 31 days at two scoops a day). However, the bottle only lasted two weeks (actually, only 12 days). Something is wrong.

A must have!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Not only did this quickly clear up a sinus infection I'd had, but as a type 1 diabetic with impaired kidney function, I've noticed this product is actually helping my kidneys! Within a week of taking this (I take a full scoop twice a day), not only do my kidneys not hurt anymore, but the swelling in my ankles is gone, and I'm urinating with far less frequency and urgency.

LOVE IT!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love this product for several reasons. One being that I can give this to my elderly cats with gastrointestinal issues and know that it's a clean product. No fillers, sweeteners, additives. It's doing them a lot of good. I'm also taking it for my IBS and it tastes just fine, no problems with it and it really does help!

great for candida

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

using this to heal my gut issues, i like this one the best so far, very good quality, the taste is much like milk powder, quiet nice. I tried a few brands out but i'll definetly stick with this one.

wonderful product!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

definitely going to be a staple for me. can feel a significant difference when i take it. silly me accidentally bought the smaller can (should have bought the larger one as it was clearly more economical). best to take perhaps 1/3 of a teaspoon, and drop it into your mouth, and slowly let it melt in your mouth (repeat 4 times). it does not dissolve well in water. and also, never use hot water as it destroys the nutrients.

So glad I ordered this product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I actually LOVE the taste of this. I know many don't find the colostrum too palatable but the powder tastes like buttery flour in my mouth (I put a tsp directly on my tongue and slowly sip water to dissolve/swallow it. This product has so many health (and immunity) benefits. iHerb offers this wonderful product at a GREAT price!

great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

excellent healing properties for intestinal issues I've had.