The best Betaine HCL

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 5 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love this stuff. Started off with the smaller bottle and was very pleased when iherb started carrying this larger size as i go through a fair bit. After reading many many books, forums and blogs i followed the advice to take 1 cap at the start of each meal for two days then 2 caps with each meal for another two days then 3 caps for two days etc etc till i felt a warm sensation in my stomach, then reduce the dose by one cap and stay at that dose for each meal. I got up to 6 caps before i felt the warmth so i take 5 with every meal. Apparently with time my gut should start to heal and my stomach will start producing more acid on it's own, but until then i will keep taking this product. No fillers and a very trustworthy company :)

Great for digesting meat

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 13 2015 | Verified Purchase

This helps me digest meat without headaches and fatigue. Thorne supplements do not contain magnesium stearate, a waxy filler often made from cottonseed oil, which I am allergic to.

Thorne Research, Betaine HCL & Pepsin,

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 11 2017 | Verified Purchase

Before I found these tablets, I suffered miserably with indigestion, and stomach problems. gas and bloating. I was on a treadmill of prescription antacids which only made me feel worse. Praise the Lord that I found out about these tablets! I consume these tablets with every meal - it is the only thing that helps with my digestion. Excellent product, I can't live without them!!!

Good product

Posted by adechamplain on October 27 2014 | Verified Purchase

To ensure full digestion of proteins I take two of these with my bigger meals. Technically they say you should increase by one until you feel a slight burning in your stomach and then pull back by one and that should be your dose but I"ve never tried this and simply take two.

HCL

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 14 2014 | Verified Purchase

The best HCL tablets on the market! But a bit expensive, so I buy Doctor's Best now with gentian bitters and they're working too!

A great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 10 2015 | Verified Purchase

Easy to purchase and delivery time is very short. Reliable service. Have been purchasing for quite awhile. Big Thank You.

best HCL

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 5 2015 | Verified Purchase

than all others i have tried

@@@ Shirochan Cancer Protocol @@@ For Gut Health - A must have!

Posted by shirochan on January 15 2018 | Verified Purchase

My 5th purchase. I take my HCL every meal. Cannot do without it. Betaine HCL is taken for the purpose of correcting stomach acid. Hydrochloric acid is vital for the proper digestion of protein and the absorption of vitamins and minerals (especially vitamin B12, calcium, magnesium, copper and zinc). My partner conquered his IBS because of HCL and digestive enzymes combi every meal. Every healing journey must start with gut health. If you have gut issues, most prob you'll need more stomach acid. Do not ever supplement with antacid for acid reflux, heart burn etc. the body is trying to tell you it needs more stomach acid and not less. Take one cap every meal and increase dosage every week. My max tolerance is 5caps per meal and that is what I take now. Try this with digestive enzymes. Your gut will love it! Please do go through my other reviews for the other products I use along with this. The products I select are mostly clean without the fillers and additives. Your kind support of my healing cancer naturally is greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Great for low stomach acid

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 21 2017 | Verified Purchase

It seems to be working well. If you have H.Pylori you should not use this but use digestive enzymes instead. I have low stomach acid so I am doing a stomach tolerance test to build up to the right amount I keep adding one more at each meal till I feel a burning in the middle of chest then I reduce by one the next meal till I get the burn again. This will not work if you have H. Pylori because I think it feeds it.

The Best

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 5 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've used 5 different brands of HCL, and Thorne continues to be the best. Won't use anything different from now on. Essential for me to be able to digest food and mitigate bloating.

1 2 3