Better than regular pasta

Posted by shopzilla on Jan 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I made the switch to gluten free because of hubby's diagnosed gluten allergy and was really happy to find this brand of pasta. It's more nutritious, more flavourful than regular pasta and most importantly, doesn't give hubby issues. Other brands of gluten free pasta we tried were really disappointing, with gummy textures, uneven cooking and cardboard like flavours. Ugh. This is easy to cook, has good texture and is competitively priced. Such a godsend. We can now really enjoy pasta again! If you find this review helpful. please click the "Yes" button. Thank you.

very good

Posted by Karach on Apr 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I cooked pasta in my own way. I boiled the water and added some hymalayan salt. When the water was boiled I switched off the fire and tossed pasta in there. Every two minutes I mixed the pasta and after 10 minutes it was to my taste.

Preferred alternative pasta

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Rice pasta is my favorite of any gluten-free variations. It's delicate without falling apart and doesn't leave you with an uncomfortable dense feeling in your stomach unlike other alternative flours. Best to eat straight away but is still good when re-heated

tasty

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Texture for GF pasta is really important and I find this brand to be reliable.

Nice!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Nice gluten free pasta. Cooks well and tastes great!

Yummy

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Yummy gluten-free pasta. Just be careful not to overcook it.

good gf pasta

Posted by LioraRecommends on Apr 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Every once in a while you just need a mindless meal; this fits the bill and is quite tasty :)

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Probably the best Brown Rice pasta in the world. I just wish you had some other versions of it like spirals. I was looking for a pasta that i can ead during the candida diet and this one is just perfect

brown rice pasta

Posted by nslnsl on Jan 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

+ not mushy + easy to cook + gluten free + affordable

Excellent!!

Posted by Mayasdeliciousfood on Oct 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love that it has a very good texture: doesn't get mushy and it doesn't stay chewy either. It tastes great and it's gluten free and I love that it's made of brown rice (and doesn't have any corn in it). For a great price too!!

1 2 3