goood but nothing special

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

just your usual moisturizing mask, do not expect a lot from it

Product is okay.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product is okay. I have sensitive skin prone to acne. It made my skin tingle a little but did not break me out in pimples. Gives a lot of hydration.

I like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Smell is not strong. It is okay. I just don't like the alcohol content

Not for all faces

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's so funny when masks like these promise this and that and in fact they just cannot deliver with one or two or even three trials. So, I tried this package and although I saw no improvement at least I can say that the masks did not cause any harm either. At least not any obvious one. The mask sheets themselves are not suitable for bigger (wider and longer) faces. I am a man with a relatively normal to small face and I had to tear the sheets in order for the mask to "sit" on my face. It seems to me these masks are for teenagers. The slimy liquid in which each mask was soaking in seemed the same in all three masks, and luckily it did not smell. Would I re-purchase ? At very low price maybe ... just for superficial pampering.

OK

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Not sure if it does any good, but for the price who cares

So, So

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Result is ok, but I don't like the consistence of the mask - too much liquid.

Had high expectations, mask didn't deliver

Posted by Penthesilya on Aug 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I had high expectations from Tony Moly but the mask is very weak. I used Mango - It's very moist, I waited for 30 min, it did a bit of hydration, it was a nice feeling but nothing special. I gave clearing mask to my little sis, it was her 1st mask so she couldn't say much but I guess it didn't do much also. Miss Spa masks are much better. I actually saw results for days after I used them.

So so

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good enough, but not a long effect

not good not bad