AMAZING

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

these are my favorite Korean sheet masks ever. I tried the makgeoli one once before and knew I needed more. They smell great, are comfortable to wear, and leave my skin SO soft and nourished after use. I highly recommend these if you want to incorporate sheet masks into your skincare routine.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've got Rice, tea tree and tomato. Right now I'm using the tea tree mask and I have to say I was expecting a better product. There is no significant cause to say it's a bad mask but after using "cettua" mask I felt Tony Moly was too dry and was not suitable for sensitive skin. The other mask was thicker and softer. It is still high quality product and has a good smell also but next time I will prefer cettua mask.

Love them!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love the brand and also these masks. Very refreshing to use during summer, they also leave skin with a great feeling. They come very wet.

must have!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great product from great company:)

Love all these

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The lemon is my favorite

effective

Posted by sarahmo90 on Jan 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like this company's masks so definitely recommended

love these

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2018 | Verified Purchase

package looks small but its huge, takes space in travel bag. USE PR0M0 C0DE (BN C773(without space)) for extra 5% off at checkout.

in love

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 21, 2018 | Verified Purchase

those masks are amazing!!! and for sure i’m gonna order them again

Good sheet masks

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2018 | Verified Purchase

they weren't irratating (the smell was a little overpowering) and moisturized my skin. don't expect this to transform your skin unless you're using them daily. this is a quick pick me up when your skin is looking a little dull, dry or irratited.

Nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

All of the masks smell really nice and even look good on your face.