Great way to add more protein to my diet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I'm counting macros and had heard that a lot of people were seeing positive results with adding collagen. I like this product. I find it mixes slightly better with hot beverages than with cold ones. I also prefer it mixed with coffee or tea because it does have a slight taste to it.

Worth it!

Posted by thespicyginger on Feb 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've started putting collagen peptides in my smoothie every morning. You can't even taste it and it provides a nice smooth texture. Highly recommended!!!

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

You might need to experiment a bit to find out what works best for you. I have tried adding this to hot tea, hot coffee, and cold iced coffee, with mixed results. In my opinion, it works best in hot coffee, as it just dissolves without affecting the colour or the taste. It did change the colour of the hot black tea, as if I added a dash of milk to it: no change of the taste, but it looked weird. When added to hot dandelion root tea - worked great, no change of colour or taste. Would not recommend adding it to iced coffee: turns into clumps, takes a while to dissolve, and adds somewhat noticeable flavour to the drink. Not sure if it would behave the same in other cold drinks - I stopped experimenting and decided to stick to coffee and hot dandelion tea when taking this supplement. Love it!

Seen dramatic difference in nails hair and lashes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's the first time I'm trying collagen so can't compare to other brands. I bought it as a recommendation by @kgmtl who's opinion I trust 100%. Been using 1 scoop every morning in my bulletproof coffee and I've seen a dramatic difference in my nails, hair, and lashes. My skin is also looking great but cannot know if it's from the collagen as I've started a new skincare regimen as well

Collagen

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I used this beef gelatine on lattes and superfood tonics, as well as on overnight breakfast mousses. It gels easily without being gummy. Great product

My daily reward!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Absolutely love the benefits that collagen peptides provide! Easy to use and dissolves quickly in my coffee with no after taste.

The best product I've tried in a while!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Absolutely loving this product. After 2 weeks my skin feels better. Keeps hunger pangs at bay. Love that there's no taste and I can add it to anything easily. A brilliant product!

esy to digest

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Loved it! Easy to digest, mixed easily with smoothies, made my nails and hair stronger, made me feel more energetic. Excellent product.

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love it! I can use it in my smoothies or, bulletproof coffee. No taste and all the good things is in there.

Works for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I put a scoop every day in my protein morning shake. It mixes well and I do not taste it. It has improved my skin and nails.

1 2