Posted by iHerb Customer on February 20 2016 | Verified Purchase

There were little bugs in the coconut sugar. I thought they might be little bits of coconut but one day they floated all the way up to the surface in my tea and I was greatly confused. I took one out and put it in a piece of tissue to see what it was by shining my flashlight on it. Then I saw that it was actually a little bug with legs on it. I checked the others that floated up in my tea and sure enough, they had legs on them meanin that they were bugs. I'll never order this product again.

Nice Coconut Palm Sugar

Posted by MarieMR on March 9 2014 | Verified Purchase

I prefer coconut sugar and is better for you than cane sugar or fructose or agavae . It is very sweet so only need 1/2 a teaspoon in my cuppa. Most brands I have tried are very similar so they all are good as long as they are organic I am happy. Thank iherb for great customer service and deliver!

Very nutritious, but the smell is very strong

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 18 2013 | Verified Purchase

used this one to brew my water kefir grains and they grew actively. Some of them are very BIG too! But the taste of the water kefir is so strong that I need to mix it with fruit smoothies.

Great taste!

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 17 2014 | Verified Purchase

Will buy again! Really great taste and a nice price. Here in Sweden its really expensive.

The taste is perfect!

Posted by MariCh on May 30 2013 | Verified Purchase

It does taste like caramel sugar, perfectly sweet with a smooth texture. I'll purchase this again. Yum! Almost forgot to mention why I use this: It's extremely low in fructose/glucose and still contains its nutrients -- unlike white sugar, and it's organic.

Good smell!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 4 2016 | Verified Purchase

I had never tasted coconut sugar before, and it was a good surprise! Good smell and not so sweet!

Not received my package!

Posted by wicked72 on October 16 2013 | Verified Purchase

and this is the fourth I did not get it!

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 27 2018 | Verified Purchase

Love this product and it makes great cakes.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 7 2018 | Verified Purchase

The best way to substitute sugar

Excellent alternative to cane sugar.

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 27 2017 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product. I have found the substituting for cane sugar in chocolate chip cookies is just delicious!

1 2 3 4