I'll buy again!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 25 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've used this in oatmeal and it kind of gives it a little bit of a maple-y flavor. It tastes good in my coffee when I want something a little more subtle than Chocolate Raspberry. I do think that one has to use a little more than clear Stevia to get both the flavor and sweetness.

Posted by happydays on March 15 2011 | Verified Purchase

only tried it in "Caffe latte" so far...nice

Nicely Flavored

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 20 2018 | Verified Purchase

I enjoy the English Toffee flavor in my coffee. It gives me the slight bit of having desert in a cup. It is perfect for my afternoon pick me up without the aftertaste like some other sweeteners may have.

Posted by The Consumption on November 29 2017 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is pretty yummy - add it to my coffee in the mornings for a special sweet hit. Love knowing this is sugar free.

Pretty good

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 31 2017 | Verified Purchase

Not a fan of the taste, but overall it does sweeten

Delicious flavour

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 9 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love this flavour, no upset stomach with this as it doesn't contain sugar alcohols

Posted by youthfountain on November 24 2016 | Verified Purchase

My favorite flavour

Good, but needs a little boost

Posted by iherb-eu on November 21 2016 | Verified Purchase

By itself I find this has a pleasant but rather 'empty' flavor and if you put a lot, you get that dreaded stevia after taste. So now I use one teaspoon of xylitol first and then add five to ten drops of this. It gives a more rounded flavor, is still low calorie and great for oral health!

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 22 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great flavour but does have after taste

Posted by southerninlaw on February 7 2016 | Verified Purchase

The flavour of this product is great, but be sure to use it sparingly as it does have a little bit of an aftertaste. As with any stevia product, you've got to find what works for you!