So real

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Vanilla Creme used to be my favourite but after trying English Toffee, which is so real, this beats all the others hands down. I put it in everything - milk, yogurt, hot drinks and I love the taste as it doesn't taste "artificial".

Very good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Tastes very good. No bitter aftertaste. Use it mainly in homemade caffe latte and ice coffee.

makes bad coffee good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

we use this in our coffee instead of buying the more expensive flavored coffees.

Thank God for Stevia!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

What a delicious and decadent sweet treat. I use it in my tea, my oatmeal, my plain nonfat yogurt, my fat free cottage cheese...what a delight. Highly recommend Seller - fast shipping, great job!

my new favorite

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

sweet, not bitter. a real treat. Love the toffee flavor A LOT

Rich

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Put this in hot cocoa. It's sweet and delicious.

Great flavor

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have been using stevia for years and the flavored ones have really helped with my diet. I put several squirts in a bottle of fizzy water and helps me drink the water I need and gives me a little treat too.

Great stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I use it with cocoa and cream and water to make killer hot cocoa.

so yummy :~)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Yes! THANK YOU! This smells like maple syrup. This tastes like maple syrup. Perfect formula ! If you are tossing up which flavour of stevia herb to get, choose this one ! I've had the coconut one...it has a strange unnatural bitter after taste about it. This one does not have that. Where I live this herb drops are twenty dollars ~ it is so nice to be able to buy them on here where they are affordable. thank you kindly !

Game changer!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

These little drops have honestly changed my smoothie game to a whole new level haha! Only a few drops gives my smoothie a rich toffee flavour and sweeter aftertaste! These drops are by far my favourite and also taste amazing in tea & cereal. I make a big smoothie with 10 medjools dates, 1-2 frozen bananas, 1 tbsp of PB2 powder, water + almond milk & few drops of this = The most amazing smoothie ever 😍 can't get enough of sweet leaf drops and now I'm getting all the other flavours too! Highly recommend πŸ‘ŒπŸΌπŸ‘ŒπŸΌ