Excellent in coffee

Posted by FreeSpiritMe on Dec 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The chocolate and raspberry in these drops is wonderful. I only need 6 drops to flavor my mug of coffee. I use it to make fruit smoothies, too.

Recommend

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Smells like Chocolate Raspberry! It tastes good in my coffee when I want something that definitely has those old flavors I used to enjoy from Coffee-Mate, etc. I do think that one has to use a little more than clear Stevia to get both the flavor and sweetness.

Good but bitter

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Definitely has a bitter aftertaste, so if you can get past that (you do get used to it), this is a yummy treat. I add it to yogurt, cottage cheese, drinks.

It's ok.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Not too crazy about this one.

Nice taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Gives whatever you put it into nice taste of chocolate and rasberry... obviously ;-)

Great for brownies!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I'm sugar free so Stevia sweeteners are a blessing. This is great added to coffee, plain coconut yogurt, plain almond milk & so on.

Nice for a change

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I tried this in a protein shake and it was actually quite good. Not a lot of chocolate flavour, but definitly a nice flavour overall. I'm going to try it in my home-made raw chocolate soon, and I'm hoping that it'll work.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

slightly more raspberries than choco. but overall good.

LOVE IT!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My favorite flavor thus far. Makes my coffee taste like something decadent out of Starbucks...definately going to buy more.

chocolate raspberry stevia

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

don't know if i like this flavor so much compared to others but timely shipping from this company

1 2