Excellent in coffee

Posted by FreeSpiritMe on December 27 2011 | Verified Purchase

The chocolate and raspberry in these drops is wonderful. I only need 6 drops to flavor my mug of coffee. I use it to make fruit smoothies, too.

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 25 2009 | Verified Purchase

Smells like Chocolate Raspberry! It tastes good in my coffee when I want something that definitely has those old flavors I used to enjoy from Coffee-Mate, etc. I do think that one has to use a little more than clear Stevia to get both the flavor and sweetness.

Good but bitter

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 19 2012 | Verified Purchase

Definitely has a bitter aftertaste, so if you can get past that (you do get used to it), this is a yummy treat. I add it to yogurt, cottage cheese, drinks.

It's ok.

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 12 2012 | Verified Purchase

Not too crazy about this one.

Nice taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 21 2011 | Verified Purchase

Gives whatever you put it into nice taste of chocolate and rasberry... obviously ;-)

Great for brownies!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 15 2011 | Verified Purchase

I'm sugar free so Stevia sweeteners are a blessing. This is great added to coffee, plain coconut yogurt, plain almond milk & so on.

Nice for a change

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 26 2011 | Verified Purchase

I tried this in a protein shake and it was actually quite good. Not a lot of chocolate flavour, but definitly a nice flavour overall. I'm going to try it in my home-made raw chocolate soon, and I'm hoping that it'll work.

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 24 2011 | Verified Purchase

slightly more raspberries than choco. but overall good.

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 22 2010 | Verified Purchase

My favorite flavor thus far. Makes my coffee taste like something decadent out of Starbucks...definately going to buy more.

chocolate raspberry stevia

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 25 2010 | Verified Purchase

don't know if i like this flavor so much compared to others but timely shipping from this company

1 2