I feel like it is helping

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 31 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have a history of knee problems, and recently had a bike accident. My knees have been incredibly bad - pain, swelling, and just all round not good. I have taken to rubbing this on both knees and this weird swollen bit on my leg, and I think it is helping. One night I didn't rub it in to my bad knee, and I feel like I was in more pain the next morning. I am definitely keeping this up!

Subtle but generally effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 30 2016 | Verified Purchase

With fractured vertebrae and herniated discs, external remedies are unlikely to eliminate the pain, but I have found this salve, while unusually expensive, to provide a subtle soothing effect when I can't sleep due to pain. Fortunately a small dab goes a long way. It works better than four other remedies I have tried.

Seems to reduce pain and relax tense muscles

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 13 2011 | Verified Purchase

The container is small, but a little bit of this product goes a long way. I think that it reduces pain and helps to relax tense muscles in my shoulder.

excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 8 2011 | Verified Purchase

By reading the list of ingredients I thought this would be a good product. I was not disappointed. Thank you.

Super

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 5 2012 | Verified Purchase

Hilft mir bei meinen Artritisschmerzen.

Gave me a rash

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 9 2011 | Verified Purchase

Got an immediate rash from this that didn't go away for 3 days.

Arnica Boswellia cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 24 2015 | Verified Purchase

arrived fast ,feels nice on skin , thank you for the tea samples ,nice surprise .Will be ordering more.

Painful breast for breastfeeding

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 8 2017 | Verified Purchase

It greatly reduces the pain of breastfeeding! Warm recommendation to all moms!!

really works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15 2016 | Verified Purchase

My neck and shoulders were really hurting while I sat at the computer. I used some of the Arnica Boswellia Cream and went on computing. A short while later I realized the pain was entirely gone. Wow! I'm glad I tried this.

Soothing salve

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13 2016 | Verified Purchase

This salve feels very soothing. I've used it on several sores and on a bruise on my knee that was very sore. It does seem to help and certainly feels nice.

1 2 3 4