Good and no Glycerin

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 3 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very important is that this tooth gel DOES NOT contain Glycerin, which is an ingredient in most toothpaste and gels. Glycerin can interfere with strengthening your teeth, and it layers your tooth in a sticky film that keeps the minerals in your saliva from interacting with your enamel to strengthen it. And my child likes using this gel.

safe to swallow

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 20 2015 | Verified Purchase

bought this one after reading some review. the major concern is "safe to swallow" as my kids sometimes like(!) to swallow toothpaste. the taste is ok with my kids. it's colorless so u have to teach the kids how to apply the suitable amount (as they may not see it on the toothbrush!). will continue to buy it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 28 2017 | Verified Purchase

Brushing my toddlers teeth was a hassle with fluoride because I had to do it myself to ensure a good clean and limit how much was used. Now I just put a good amount on the toothbrush and let my toddler brush her teeth by herself! She gets more practice and taste good and not so much drama

Tasty tooth gel

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 8 2016 | Verified Purchase

will order again

Kid accepts it

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 24 2015 | Verified Purchase

as long as my kid likes it , I like it. the consistency of the tooth paste it like water , but no big deal . Smells nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 20 2015 | Verified Purchase

my daughter didn't like the taste at first but now she loves it. the teeth brushing time is a reward time for her.

Kid friendly

Posted by chooachoo on March 9 2014 | Verified Purchase

My daughter loves this toothpaste in place of her conventional toothpaste. I have been having difficulties transitioning my daughter to flouride-free toothpaste and she has been rejecting most other brands because of flavor. Now she enjoys using this toothpaste.

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 20 2013 | Verified Purchase

My Son love it !

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 15 2018 | Verified Purchase

It's the second time I buy it for my Son , 4.5 years old. it's with Xylitol , so it's safe to eat it and it's good for the teeth.

Like It