Potent stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I bought this to aid in detoxification of herbicides and pesticides. It's really potent stuff and I recommend you have a few days off when taking it!

Works great!!

Posted by eeleen on Oct 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love this. I used it together with psyllium husk as a detox and so far, much has come out of me! would buy this again. have already passed some to my sister and i think this is way better than buying the powder form.

Like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

After drinking the bentonite I feel the effects immediately - my body becomes cooler so something is going on. I've only just started so need the additional time to see. Certainly like the quality and flavour.

Yerba Bentonite Works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is a very good cleanser from Yerba Prima that cleansed my digestive tract after I caught a norovirus, used in conjunction with Super Enzymes and Gr8 Dophilus, two Now Foods products. Inexpensive, to boot.

Yerba Prima, Bentonite Detox

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I really like this it tastes good and being a liquid very easy to use in a pinch unlike the ones you have to mix. Also works great for any stomach problems.

best liquid clay

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

powdered bentonite may be cheaper but ease of use for myself and my pets makes this the best choice

Excellent Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am ordering 3 more bottles! You can give this to your animals for ulcers. My ferret had an ulcer. Her ulcer is completely healed and now I give it to her for maintenance. Both of my ferrets love it and I am going to start taking it too.

Good Toxic Removal

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

We use this after a week or two of eat travel or anytime our diet has included too many "shouldn't haves". It really helps unclog and remove the toxins, acids, etc. from the sometimes horrible eating. Try it.

Great Stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is a nice product and easy to use. I believe it has played a big part in my body cleansing regime when mixed with juice and Psyllium and Acai juice. It doesn't take a lot and item is priced right. I would recommend it to any one as it sure has done right for me.

Yerba Prima, Great Plains, Bentonite Detox

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I live in the middle of a lot of farms and when the wind blows there is alot of that treated soil in the air so I purchase it just in case. Just tried it once to see how I would react, no problems and didn't tastse like anything.