It's gentle

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 25 2013 | Verified Purchase

I was very excited when I bought it because it's a natural detox without the harsh chemicals food in some detox pills. I waited till a weekend to try because was scared to use it and go to work. It is totally work functional. It's very gentle on the stomach and body. Doesn't upset me in anyway. It's true you need to drink plenty of liquids throughout the day not to get constipated. When I take this on an empty stomach and eat maybe two hours or more later; it helps me not feel that full bloated feeling. I highly recommend it.

Potent stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 19 2011 | Verified Purchase

I bought this to aid in detoxification of herbicides and pesticides. It's really potent stuff and I recommend you have a few days off when taking it!

Works great!!

Posted by eeleen on October 19 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love this. I used it together with psyllium husk as a detox and so far, much has come out of me! would buy this again. have already passed some to my sister and i think this is way better than buying the powder form.

Like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 10 2010 | Verified Purchase

After drinking the bentonite I feel the effects immediately - my body becomes cooler so something is going on. I've only just started so need the additional time to see. Certainly like the quality and flavour.

Yerba Bentonite Works

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 4 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is a very good cleanser from Yerba Prima that cleansed my digestive tract after I caught a norovirus, used in conjunction with Super Enzymes and Gr8 Dophilus, two Now Foods products. Inexpensive, to boot.

Yerba Prima, Bentonite Detox

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 2 2010 | Verified Purchase

I really like this it tastes good and being a liquid very easy to use in a pinch unlike the ones you have to mix. Also works great for any stomach problems.

best liquid clay

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 6 2010 | Verified Purchase

powdered bentonite may be cheaper but ease of use for myself and my pets makes this the best choice

Excellent Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 7 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am ordering 3 more bottles! You can give this to your animals for ulcers. My ferret had an ulcer. Her ulcer is completely healed and now I give it to her for maintenance. Both of my ferrets love it and I am going to start taking it too.

Good Toxic Removal

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 3 2009 | Verified Purchase

We use this after a week or two of eat travel or anytime our diet has included too many "shouldn't haves". It really helps unclog and remove the toxins, acids, etc. from the sometimes horrible eating. Try it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 1 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've been very pleased with this product. It's easy to take & the taste is not offensive at all. I will be ordering more!