Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 16 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's a white powder with no taste and no smell. The package does not have serving directions or instructions on it but I mix 1 tablespoon of this with milk and sometimes my protein shake, and there's enough in the pack for several days worth. I won't see effects with a trial size so small, but I will likely repurchase this instead of my usual capsules. Collagen is amazing for strong nails, joints, firm skin, suppressing hunger and hair growth.

The right way to consume

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 11 2018 | Verified Purchase

Please indicate how should this product be consumed. Most of us buy it for health benefits but if you don't point out how it should be used, I feel like I'm wasting the product.

good as trial

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 28 2018 | Verified Purchase

Good product, good taste, results will see later only as for any joint building product.

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 19 2017 | Verified Purchase

I'm definently buying the big pack of this one! Thanks to this, I've got long, strong nail for the first time in my entire life!! It does'nt taste anything, is super blendable and basicly amazing!

great quality and really good price

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 7 2018 | Verified Purchase

great quality and really good price

Worth to try.

Posted by DiscountCode-ICA 9206 on February 4 2018 | Verified Purchase

Very Good!!! Recommended!!! Use my code for a GreatDiscount

I LIke

Posted by Toddalan1 on January 2 2018 | Verified Purchase

I like this product and I put a large teaspoon of it about every day into my coffee (seems to make it richer?). I like my coffee sweet with 1/2& 1/2, so it doesn't seem to make any strange taste or anything. I have bodily arthritis and lots of popping and cracking, this seems to help with the aches and pain quite a bit after about a week of use. Thanks IHERB

Grass-fed beef collagen - Always take collagen together with vitamin C for best absorption

Posted by --KaiaReviews-- on February 26 2018 | Verified Purchase

Always take collagen together with vitamin C for best absorption. I like this collagen because its source is grass-fed.

do not recommend iherb

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 9 2018 | Verified Purchase

i paid for that item but never received or refunded either. contacted costumer service , they know only how to apologize and that is it.

Ok