Best way for doggies to get probiotics

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 9 2017 | Verified Purchase

This has helped my 10-year old pug with constipation (and her health). She wouldn't eat the usual probiotic powders, as they went up her nose! However our 7 month old pug puppy got diarrhea from eating a whole bite - it was too much for her, so now she gets a quarter bite and that suits her well. I take probiotics daily so now my dogs do too!

This product is very appealing to Dogs!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 20 2017 | Verified Purchase

They say that man is a dogs best friend but after using this product my dog seems to have found a brand new one! My dog took an immediate liking to it and easily adapted to trying something new! Highly recommended!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 11 2018 | Verified Purchase

My dog is a picky dog when its comes to treats. No matter how tasty it may seemed like to other dogs, he will simply sniff and walked away. And he actually likes this! This is a all so natural treat with probitocs without all the unnecessary fillers and what not...i tink this is a wholesome treat for them and of course good news to all the owners of picky dogs out there. It is proven that my dog which is such a picky one will even like it!

My dog loves these like treats

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 2 2017 | Verified Purchase

Noticeable difference in stools which look normal and not like miniature cow patties.

Had them for a couple days now

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 17 2017 | Verified Purchase

This helps my dog stay regular