AU

Posted on May 19, 2022

Have only used once so far so yet to see the benefit. If you like the taste of kombucha/cider then you’ll like the flavour - but if not I would recommend using the juice or fruit tea recipe suggestions on the box to mask the taste

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

I am using this supplement as part of my digestive and microbiome health routine and even though I seem to only need it once in a while, it is of good help when I do need it. I find the taste ok, not great but also not offensive.

Posted on Nov 14, 2021

Vogel's Molkosan is a classic. Trusted product. Drinking it in a glass of water makes the taste more palatable. Nature's way to help your gut.

Posted on Nov 7, 2020

I have used Molkosan for over forty years. it is an amazing remedy I have used many times with great success when used "straight" to dab my tonsils with a small paint brush in case of severe mononucleosis, pharyngitis and tonsillitis. It works great with gut infections, and it's a wholesome as a refreshing drink when diluted with cold water on a warm day. I always keep a bottle in my fridge.

Posted on Sep 18, 2021

good for digestive issues - although the taste is not so good

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

I also have indigestion issues and bloated feeling. This seems to alleviate the issues so far.

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

Great product, fast delivery, well packaged, and product exactly as described, thankyou.

Posted on Nov 22, 2021

Tastes good straight, or diluted. Best daily, and extra for gastric distress. Not laxative.

Posted on Oct 30, 2021

nice very gentle taste. drink it every morning with a glass of water. . i reordered it

No sugar added, but taste ok, good for my stomach :).