AU

Posted on Jan 20, 2022
A great product!

I’ve been taking these complex b’s with AOR for 2 years now and I love using Iherb!! Fast delivery, super valuable compared to other stockists, a good size, and great quality! They’ve really helped since turning plant based giving me energy, helping with monthly cycle, a great quality product! Would recommend. I take 2 a day one in morning and the other at night.

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

I have some stomach issues and I've been having some tingling and nerve pain and I think because of b12 deficiency but every time I take a pill a day within 2 days all my issues are gone. I think I need to be consistent with it.

Posted on Sep 21, 2021

This is a quality brand and I like that they are a Canadian company. I like that it contains highly-absorbable forms. I take 3 of these per day (when I get up, lunch, and dinner).

Posted on Jun 17, 2021

When i buy vitamin b complex, i always check the different types of B that are contained in the capsules. For example the B1, Folate and B12 offered by this company are superior/better types. I also feel much better taking this B complex compared to those i have taken in the past when i did not know how to differentiate, for example, a good type of B1 from an inferior one which our body cannot absorb well. So i would like to say to the company: keep it up, consumers nowadays are becoming more discerning .

Posted on Sep 6, 2021

IT'S THE PERFECT VIT B COMPLEX I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR! I'VE BEEN COMPARING SO MANY VIT B COMPLEXS FROM MANY DIFFERENT FAMOUS BRANDS, BUT AOR WON! THE FORM (MOST ACTIVE/ACTIVE/LESS ACTIVE) HAS BEEN MY MAIN FACTOR WHEN FINDING SUPPLEMENTS, AND I JUST LOVE IT.

Posted on Dec 8, 2020

The bottle recommends taking three capsules/day; I take just one (which still provides > 100% of the RDA for each of the B vitamins). What I like about this product is: 1. it uses bioavailable forms (e.g. methylfolate); 2. it includes biotin, choline, and inositol; 3. it's vegan. I wish it also had kosher certification and a shorter, more natural list of inactive ingredients, but I still use it as my B complex supplement.

Posted on May 23, 2022

High quality and an affordable price for a high potensy b complex.

Posted on Sep 24, 2021

This is the second bottle for me. I have noticed it improved my mood. also its easy on the tummy.

Posted on Sep 14, 2021

My favourite B complex would appear to be other people's too as they run out rapidly. Looking forward to replenishing my stocks.