Excellent - Boosts Immune System, Fights Off Viruses

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I spent 8 hours a day on a hospital ward, every day for 3 solid weeks when there were many patients on the floor suffering from a super-bug. I was stationed right outside their isolation rooms as nurses suited up and came and went from the rooms, the doors opening and closing all the time. At the time I didnt know about the super-bug - had no idea what afflicted the people in isolation. About a week into my time there, I started rapidly developing a pretty nasty sore throat. That's when one of the nurses told me about the super-bug. Normally, when I experience the precise symptoms I was having, it quickly develops into severe strep throat and then progresses into very bad head conjestion, terrible couching, bad plegm, etc. and has me sick in bed for 3 weeks on average. Nothing I try can typically halt its progression once the first symptoms appear. However, this time, as soon as I felt these symptoms setting in (and they were coming on strong), I began popping 2 "Natural Factors GrapeSeedRich Grape Seed Extract" twice a day, as well as 1-2 pycnogenol twice a day, and about 3 Emergen-C packets a day. It was amazing. I was able to completely stave off the symptoms, getting away with only the mildest scratchy throat for a few days, instead of full blown strep throat to the point that I am normally unable to talk for a couple of weeks and would normally experience intense throat pain. The Emercen-C, Natural Factors grapeseed exract, and pycnogenol was a potent combination, and now whenever I or my loved ones appear to be coming down with anything, we immediately begin taking these 3 supplements together and all symptoms back right off.

disappointed

Posted by wicked72 on Jan 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The product is ok. The price is much much higher (+25%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) as last time!!! I wont order it again!

Fizzies

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Refreshing. I add it to smoothies for the great orange taste and Vit. C jolt. I was very relieved when this company dumped the aspartame in this product.

Good taste and fizz

Posted by Sandra on Jul 24, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Great for mixing with powdered collagen to mask the taste

Great boost when you're sick

Posted by colorwalk on Nov 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Whenever anyone in my family gets sick, we take two packets a day and it really helps speed up our recovery. I don't even take any meds - just Emergen-C and lots of water and rest. I don't normally take it every single day when I'm not sick, but during times when I feel like a cold might be creeping up, I take one packet and it keeps any sickness at bay. I also find Super Orange the best tasting flavor among all the flavors I've tried. It's least artificial (and not as sweet). I've re-ordered plenty of times and will continue to do so.

More energy less aches and pains

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Most pleasant way to get a vitamin C shot. We have a packet in a little warm water first thing in the morning and seems to help banish aches and stiffness.

Goooood

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Tasty and Healthy

Works wonders for improving my immunity

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been using Emergen-C for quite a while now. It has always been of extra help whenever I´ve felt I might go down with the flu but it has also been helpful overall as a daily supplement since I have been dealing with my low energy due to my hypothyroidism. So I can recommend it both as an immune booster and to provide you with an extra kick of energy to continue with your day.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Yummy and def boost ur immune system. Get five percent off with tin 25 21

Emergen-C

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's effective and thr taste is fine.