Help

use it daily!

Posted by alloriginal on Mar 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've used large doses of vitamin c for decades, and give this regimen credit for the excellent state of my health. I take a packet of Emergen-C with me to work each day. I sip it over several hours. I believe it helps keep me hydrated and healthy. Contains a full gram of vitamin c along with essential minerals in a great-tasting formula. Well worth the money. If ordering from Iherb for the first time, you're in for a treat: Iherb has the best selection, lowest prices and fastest shipping of any online merchant. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

we love emergen-c

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

our favorites are lemonade, raspberry, orange and lemon lime.

UK buyers beware

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 10, 2015 | Verified Purchase

If purchased in the UK, iHerb's delivery firm, DHL, will not only demand 20% duty but also an additional £10 handling fee!! It's bang out of order, if you ask me, that these extortionate additional charges are not made clear upon purchase.

emergenc is always amazing, this is my favourite flavour

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Light, fizzy, good hot or cold, full of vitamins, replaces electrolytes, I am a preschool teacher and it is my secret weapon against all the germy little hands I touch every day. Need I say more?

Great nutrition and thirst quencher

Posted by sujuan on Mar 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have ordered dozens of this Vit C. of many different flavones. Our favourite is the Pink Lemonade one. The small packets are very convenient to bring in the handbag. It's a treat of the day for me on a hot hot day. Mix with ice water is the best. I sometimes add a scoop of NeoCell collagen and it becomes creamily delicious. My husband mixes 2 packets to his 100plus for his energy drink when he goes for soccer. We will continue to order this product.

Tastes like pink lemonade!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very delicious! It's a wonderful afternoon pick-up with all the B vitamins and tangy lemonade taste.

Great Product and Service

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Good communication is always appreciated, so thanks for that, and I was delighted when my delivery arrived earlier than estimated.

Great Stuff Emergen C Lemonade flavor

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

We take vitamin C when we have a cold and on a daily basis. It really does work well for us in the packages and mixing with water. We increase our doses when we catch a cold or sore throat. I highly recommend this product.

Gd product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Gd taste

This is a must have for every home

Posted by DenaerisTargaryen on Jan 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This supplement actually contains electrolytes. Which means, if you or your kids are dehydrated this will help you a great deal. Tastes good, my 5yo likes!

1 2 3