AU

Posted on Sep 19, 2021

Super yummy scent! This comes out as a white gel but is totally clear went applied. It jams up my razor so you have to rinse frequently but it’s so worth it. Protects extremely well so skin doesn’t feel dry and stripped like it normally would after shaving. Size is good for the price and quality is great.

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

I'm so in love with this product.The scent is very nice.You don't need to use a lot of product in every use.After shaving it leaves the skin very soft.After use it leaves for a while skin very smooth.Very good quality.The package are beautiful.The shave cream feels very light when you put it on your skin.So I will buy this product again.Highly recommend!

Posted on Oct 5, 2021

I've been using Alba's cream shave for probably 8 years now, and I've always been very please. It is very moisturizing and allows my razor to get a close shave. The scent is nice, fairly subtle, but pleasant. The bottle lasts me quite a while because I don't need much to get a good quality shave. Love it!

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

Have not used yet since I am saving it for my 45 days trip. It arrived well-packaged and there was no leakage. I love the smell of mango so that was why I bought this product.

fdb77012-5795-4f49-a24f-9b3e8fa39d24
79ad18fc-68f1-4650-9647-4a2a5163a5f4
Posted on Dec 19, 2021

The smell really feels like a true tropical mango. It is like a balsam like consistency. You have to be a bit careful when shaving, not to cut yourself, especially if you are using a man-pro kit:)) I liked it was very moisturizing and the ingredients are nice too.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

The most quality cream shave! Its like gel or something, smells incredible. My skin feel really smooth and I love it! Scent is really nice.

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

Bought for myself but hubby steals it. He gets a super smooth shave and it mousturises his skin. The smell is fantastic and a tube lasts ages.

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

Smells nice, extra smooth. Makes shaving really easy. Feels strange on mucous of genitals - maybe it’s not the best idea to use this cream on it. My BF uses this cream to shave face and has much less shaving cuts.

Posted on Jan 11, 2022

This is the only shaving cream that has ever worked for me- I have extremely sensitive skin and I suffer razor burn frequently, but i genuinely had none after using this