Melts perfectly in water

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have already tried several products for intestinal permeability. This is the first one that melts perfectly in water. I cannot tell about the result because I use it for only 1 week. I don't like stevia so the taste is not really good to me. But it is so easy to drink with water that the taste is not a problem

Finally relief!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product has relieved me of years of IBS with constipation! No more laxatives and it as well has helped with stomach bloating! If you suspect you have "Leaky Gut" or suffer from years of constipation.....try this one...begin with 3 times per day.....I saw the difference in one day...!!!

Not sure if it's worth it

Posted by NaturopathGabby on Jun 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

For the price, I'm not sure this supplement helped much. I don't suffer from any chronic gastrointestinal issues though so any change would probably not be extremely obvious. Judging by its nutritional profile however, it seems to be the best supplement on iHerb to combat intestinal permeability. I got through the tub quite quickly (subsequently buying about 3 more tubs after that) so it's quite expensive. If suffering from any gastrointestinal issues, I think this product would work well accompanying a diet of easy to digest foods, along with some digestive enzymes to help.