An Easy Way to Get Your Greens

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I bought this to drink at work to help me from snacking on unhealthy food. I find it helps curb my hunger in the morning between breakfast & lunch. I tastes like grass (green food taste) with a prominent lemony flavor. I don't mind the flavor, not great, but one of the better greens formulas I've tried. It mixes easily in my shaker but is a little gritty (not in a bad way, just noticeable). I don't know if it's helping my overall energy levels yet, too soon to tell I think, but I do feel the caffeine in it. I'm buying the other flavors (without caffeine) to drink in the afternoons. Give it a try.

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

taste good!

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

excellent service

Taste better than expected

Posted by Royalqueen on Dec 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Taste ok and not bad. Really boost energy and feel charged after drinking and stay healthy and not very hungry. The texture is alright and not as solid as others similar products. AG is a brand I enjoy.

Really energizing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Dont like the taste that much but it works! Energizing, healthy drink that gets you through moments when you need it. It really gives you a boost and it's a multi vitamin at the Same time.

Medium Energy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This may be a good Superfood supplement, but it does not pack a nice energy boost.