Amazing grass

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great tasting and nice to have the packets when I'm away from the home.

This product is fabulous.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I was pleasantly surprised when drinking this, I thought it would taste bad. Pretty neutral flavor actually. I have used it for barely a week but notice a lot more energy, its a great price for something that so good for you!

Single pouches are good for backpacking trip

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have been happy with this. It is easy to use and I was looking products that I could use in my hiking trips and this is going to be one that will find a way into my backpack. For a small pouch it packs a lot of nutrients, is easy to use and takes small space in your backpack. The taste is good though it is also strong so that if you use it in smoothies example it will overpower the other flavors quite well.

truly yummy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love this first thing in the morning, when I am not awake and rady to measure...I open the packet and put it in my juice and it gives me the wakeup call I need!

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I really like the superior combination of ingredients in this packet. Gives you more energy and is very tasty as well. Nothing like I thought. I suggest this product to the majority of my clients.

Superfood, Berry

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

These packets were perfect for travel. Easy to take for the day when in a rush out the door. Can be prepared in car or at office... Great product that taste's great and offers nutitrion.

SUPER FOOD

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

EXCELLENT , PERFECT SERVING,ON THE MOVE TO GO EXACT BLEND FOR YOUR BODY.

Great for on the Go!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Love the Berry Flavor! It's not overpowering and a nice change from the Original Grass! The packets are great for travel and bringing to work....I suggest buying the container for home use, of course! This is SuperFood, for sure....Amazing Grass sure packs in the nutrients and IHerb makes it affordable to have as a staple in your health arsenal!! :)