AU

Posted on Jan 9, 2022
Good

I like that it contains fruit and vegetables, unlike similar priducts that would focus on grasses and sea vegetables. I take it to supplement when I don't get to consume enough produce. I mix it with water. it is too sweet for me, but would probably appeal to children. It can also be mixed in porridge or other breakfast bowls, or in smoothies and juices. Just be mindful of the flavour and sweetness. Should be refrigerated after opening. If this is useful, please give a thumbs-up. Thank you.

Posted on Nov 9, 2021

Love the taste of this superfood. Great in smoothies, paired with yogurt and even made ice cream with it. Kids don't even know what they are drinking. All win for Mom!

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

I was rather worried my son would not like the taste. But, its surprisingly quite nice! Very berry flavour. I mix it into his juice and no complaints. Goes very well with yoghurt too! Contains lots of fruits and veggies. Perfect for fussy eaters

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

Was looking for something for my son that's a picky eater. I wanted something different then just plain vanilla or chocolate flavored. This actually has a good fruity taste and easy to drink. Mixed up well with water.

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

Good quality, package quite big, but easy for use, serving size of the portion also good for small kid, taste is good, easy to use by adding into food, for different kids age, frequency of use convinient for kids

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

It is good but my kids don't like it

Posted on Feb 1, 2021

Toddler approved since he was 2! He’s now 3 and loves his “juice” we mix in other vitamins in there and it has helped his immune system tremendously! Highly recommend!

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

Husband mixed it in with milk but my girl doesn’t seem to like it… will have to try it cold

e6311367-fd2c-4aad-8585-c6e24de20592
Posted on Feb 17, 2021

My daughter didn't like the taste with just milk so I actually added it to Yogurt instead and she could accept it. In the morning rush to get breakfast and everything done this product works great for us. Kids get some additional nutrition before school each day.