AUD

Carrageenan is controversial and unnecessary

Posted by 4784724875190727790 on Apr 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

1 star for Carrageenan, 5 stars for the rest.

Carrageenan

Posted by Reviewer2414722 on Oct 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Not impressed that a kids drink contains carrageenan!! It's unfortunate, as my kids actually like the flavour. I will be getting another brand that doesn't add that junk to it!

Love Amazing Grass

Posted by Reviewer2013558 on Jan 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I love this stuff. I mix it in with Hot Chocolate and feel like I am giving my kids a healthy hot chocolate.

NC Mommy

Posted by Reviewer1635142 on Jan 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My boy's (ages 2 and 7) really love the taste of Amazing Grass, and I like the fact that they are consuming the necessary vitamins and nutrients without a fuss. Yeah Amazing Grass! :)

Amazing Grass, Kidz Super Food, Outrageous Chocolate Flavor, 200 g (AMG-54373)

Posted by Reviewer1880539 on Mar 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product. Delicious taste. Welcomed both by children and adults. It's reassuring to know that the Amazing Grass Kidz Super Food it is very healthy,packed full of nutrients and does not contain any preservatives, colorings or refined sugars and it's organic!

Tastes Great!

Posted by Reviewer1485193 on Aug 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My picky 4 year old really loves this product and frankly so do I, it tastes great and I'm glad it's good for him. It also satisfies my chocolate cravings. Have recommended it to my friends for their kids and they also love it.

My child will drink it!

Posted by Reviewer1669196 on Oct 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is the only super drink my child has ever liked well enough to drink. He caught a cold and it was milder and over quicker since he started drinking this.

Amazing!

Posted by Reviewer1073358 on Mar 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Love all the ingredients in it! Blend with ice and banana and it would be a delicious treat to any child!

Great nutrition for poor eaters!

Posted by Reviewer2957900 on Mar 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I bought this because my granddaughter does not like to eat fruits and vegetables. Actually, I bought a single serving packet at the health food store first to see if she'd like it. Then I checked iherb to see if I could get it cheaper. I did! The formula has fruits and veg from all the colors of the rainbow! I put it in unsweetened chocolate Almond Breeze with a packet of Truvia and a scoop of Amazing Grass, and she loves it! Don't hesitate to buy it if your child is a poor eater.

Kid tested...

Posted by Reviewer2915516 on Mar 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Kid tested and approved by a 5-year old and 2-year old. Makes a good chocolate milk, although it does turn green and gritty if not consumed quickly.