AUD

this really works!

Posted by Reviewer2796695 on Apr 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

my 1 yr. old Boxer has hip dyplasia and was only using 1 rear leg, I was giving Glyco-FlexII and MSM with not much help for her. I started Dog Gone Pain and within 2 weeks she was using both rear legs and playing and running, I still monitor her play time so she doesn't overdo things but her future looks much brighter now. She will stay on these for the rest of her life.

Older Dog, New Trick

Posted by Reviewer2081396 on Nov 27, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I read about this in "Whole Dog Journal". I then tried it and found it really helped my dog alot. We had tried Metacam and it really drug her down physically and mentally. In searching for alternatives I discovered this and it is a great help. She has a better attitude, no nasty side effects and still has some stiffness that I treat with Homeopet Joint Stress and these seem to do the trick for her.

Dog Gone Pain

Posted by 4613501863978831269 on Jan 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My 15 year old Labrador had arthritis in her back legs quite badly. She was very unsteady on her feet and slept a lot. I tried giving her Glucosamine and it had absolutely no effect on her. Within two weeks of starting her on Dog Gone Pain she was walking normally and had no balance issues. She was also more alert and slept a lot less. She was staying up with me at night until I went to bed and she was even meeting me at the door when I got home from work again! I would absolutely recommend using Dog Gone Pain to help your dog with arthritis!!!

It works!

Posted by milkmilky on Sep 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My westie is 11 years old and start having problem to walk in the last few months, she just don't wanna walk, sitting all the time. Then I looking for supplyment in iHerb and I'm glad that I saw so many good feedback of DGP, so I ordered and my dog recovered quick after she takes DGP, walk so smooth and jumping now!! I will keep on order it!!

Good but expensive..

Posted by mahajek on Aug 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Very good product, but the price is very high - quality is great as well as the ingredients but value is very bad (maybe if you have small dogs it's ok), I have two large dogs, so I need like 3 bottles of this per month which is really too much money..there are similar good products with half the price. If you like, check my other reviews!

Izzy's Miracle!

Posted by Reviewer1475976 on Nov 20, 2007 | Verified Purchase

A year ago, our Izzy was in so much pain, she could hardly get up. We were close to having her put down, to save her from a life of pain. Then we found DGP. After just a week on DGP, we noticed a difference. Now she takes 2 tablets a day and she RUNS up the driveway and chases squirrels again! Izzy's nine years old now and plays like a puppy again.

Good for Cats Too!

Posted by Reviewer2843008 on Oct 04, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This product is also excellent for cats. I have an aging cat that is crippled with arthritis. She could not walk, sit or stand and was in pain. My Vet could only offer steroid injections to give her relief. This product gave her relief within days! She now can stand, sit, walk and even jump onto the sofa. She is still stiff with arthritis, but this product has given her quality life without pain.

Best pain relief

Posted by Reviewer1542136 on Dec 01, 2006 | Verified Purchase

This product is the best pain relief I have found,I raise boxers and they bounce back from injury with DGP,it keeps them happy and mobile!

American Biosciences, DGP, For Dogs and Cats,

Posted by Reviewer3050853 on Sep 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is a wonderful product! It has helped my dog tremendously with arthritic pain and immobility! When I give my dog these tables she is so much better. Thank you so much!

My dog loves this stuff

Posted by Reviewer1672283 on Mar 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My dog, Foster, is 10.5 years old. I started him on DGP about a year ago and it makes a big difference. He has arthritis in one knee and has gotten a little bit slower. When I had to stop DGP because he was having digestion issues, I could reallly see a big difference in his energy level and the amount that he would move around. I think that because of DGP my Foster is able to go for the long walks in the forest preserve and romp around like a puppy when the mood strikes him.