Help

Great for Immune System

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The chewable tablets are delicious and assist with boosting my immune system. They also assist with giving my immune system a boost during allergy season. A great value.

Very good for gut problem

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I am happy with the product. I had really bad heartburn, acid reflux, feeling of a burning stomach/irritation etc ...DGL and papaya (wafer) enzyme didn't help me. Was desperate due to the pain. Searched my range of supplements and found this. Took 1 tablet each after lunch and dinner. Felt much better afterwards. My bp is also lower, from 14/9 to average 12/8.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

These really have helped get my digestion on track after parasites. Thank you!

Great taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I like all of the flavors offered from this company. I got these when one of my kids was on antibiotics, and she enjoys them so now we add them to her normal vitamin routine.

Wonderful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great taste and stomach relief / stomach balancing. AAA+!

CHEWABLE ACIDOPHILIUS

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

i WAS HAVING SO MUCH TROUBLE WITH MY DIGESTIVE TRACT I WAS AFRAID TO BE AROUND PEOPLE. MY DOCTOR SUGGESTED EATING A FAOUS BRAND OF YOGURT, HOWEVER, I JUST DON'T LIKE THE TASTE. I FOUND THESE ON LINE, MY PROBLEMS DISAPPEARED AND I AM THRILLED!!!BESIDES WHICH, THET ARE VERY AFFORDABLE AND ARE SHIPPED IN A TIMELY MANNER.

taste not as great

Posted by Ahpeng on Nov 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

bought for gals but they are not keen in eating.

Convenient & Tasty

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The chewable blueberry acidophilus tablets taste good and are convenient,as I can carry a day's worth in my backpack. I don't know how much they are helping my digestive tract as I also take capsules of the GR8-dophilus. But hey, they are easy to take and an affordable way to keep the good bugs in my guts.

great flavor

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is a super way of getting all the good bacteria and great flavor

tasty