AnneMarie Borlind night cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

These creams by AnneMarie Borlind are the best I have ever tried and the Rose Dew is excellent for over 50 skin that is normal because it is not greasy, but it delivers the extra moisture you need at this age. Regarding iHerb, I have had so much difficulty with on- line companies and then I found iHerb, which restored my faith and I am so pleased with their service! They deliver on time and don't take your money without providing product. Excellent company.

Beauitful Glowing Skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 30, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This lightly scented cream is thick, however it goes beautifully on the skin and hydrates the skin straight away. I use it every night and apply more when I feel like my skin is drying out. Straight away my skin feels so much better and the next day it's soft and glowing. This is a great hydrating product that makes the skin soft and supple.

AMAZING!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The absolute BEST night cream I've ever used. Incredible, rich moisture with a beautiful scent of roses. A luxurious addition to my evening regiment - I'm hooked!!!

The best!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

So far this is the best Night-Cream for me after I've tried many different kinds in the market. The System Absolute Night Cream is too rich for me, and this one is just right!

Fine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Fine

i like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I think it's better moisturizing creme i have ever seen

Sharon Harvey

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It is a nice dry oil, don't know if it is helping me yet,early stages yet.

Effective Night Cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Use sparingly, it is quite a thick consistency.