man approved

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

i love it and also, this is man approved for grilling..my ultimate test for things is, if the man not only eats it, likes it, but then he goes on his own, and seeks it out, it must be good.you know they have delicate, well tuned palates.

Yum

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Tasty BBQ sauce without high fructose corn syrup. Love Annie's products. The maple flavor is very pronounced.

yummmmmy, sweet, beats my ketchup habit

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

i'm starting to grab for Annie's Naturals, Organic BBQ Smokey Maple sauce, BEFORE i think about grabbing the ketchup bottle -- i crazy for ketchup husband plans to use this BBQ sauce when he bbq's keeper on our re-order list maybe i'll order two bottles next time

TUERIE!

Posted by FriendlyBeauty on May 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Cette sauce est de loin la meilleure sauce BBQ que j'ai goûtée! Elle est bien relevée et son goût fumé en fait un allié idéal pour les viandes grillées comme pour les repas du quotidien!

Amazing.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is the best bbq sauce I've ever used - a perfect blend of sweet and smokey.

Vegan and delicious

Posted by Celinem on Mar 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Title says it all. Bought it because it's vegan. Very good sauce.

Really good!

Posted by greenspots on Mar 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It's actually a bit TOO "smokey" for me if I put it on something by itself, but when I add it to Annie's Naturals Ketchup, it's perfect; I LOVE the combo! I put a little bit of the BBQ sauce on whatever it is I'm eating, then add the ketchup. I'm going to order some Annie's Naturals Organic Original Recipe BBQ Sauce and do the same with that. I'm sure THAT will taste great, too!

its okay but has too spicy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

has certain too strong spice might be pepper,but not sure

too flavoured, and not that tasty(

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I was fond of Annie's Ketchup, and expected this one to be as much tasty as it's organic. But unfortunately it's not(

disappointing

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Lack of flavour and texture and extremely runny. Can only use as a base and you need to top up with a lot of other taste to make it what it should taste of

1 2 3