Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have only used lea perrins Worcestershire , I am in china and it is not available here ( in any brand) So this is the first I have tried this brand. My recipe for chicken came out perfect, sauce has great smell My wife liked it, and she has never tasted worcestercire sauce before. Highly recommend

Not bad, but still prefer Lea & Perrins

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Comparing to Lea & Perrins, the mother of all Worestershire Sauce, this has a deeper saltiness with it, less acidity, a fuller body, and slightly less sweet. Thanks to the Xantham Gum, it has a thicker consistency. But I have to say, the taste is a bit salty to me, and the flavors are not sharp enough. It taste good if you want it to compliment the food in a subtle way , but I like my sauce sharp. Decent Worcestershire sauce here, but not impressive enough to rock the original.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I watched in Wikipedia that there must be fish components in the Worcestershire sause. There is no fish (it's vegan). That was the first W. sause in my life so I have no more expirience and want to order or buy any W.sause with it's traditional ingredients. And by the way, there is too strong smell of clove.. But an apple taste is good for me :)

Best one around

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Most of the Worcestershire sauces contain anchovy. The vegan ones are mostly tasteless. This one is really good.

Vegan Worcestershire sauce for the win

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Vegan Worcestershire sauce for the win! This adds a zing to my favourite recipes.

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I usually make my own vegan Worcestershire sauce, but with the holidays coming up I decided to try this out. I love it. Will definitely buy again.

vegan Worcestershire

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Just what was needed to make lentil shepards like pie!

Tastes awesome

Posted by Snazzyasak9 on Sep 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great to make sauces for veggies burgers

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Lovely taste but put in a bottle with a smaller hole or you will get too much on your plate

Great because it's vegan

Posted by Celinem on Mar 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I was looking for a vegan Worcestershire sauce and found this one. I can't tell if it's good or not because I'm not familiar with the taste, but it helped me a lot when making homemade seitan.

1 2 3