AUD

ХОРОШИЕ ПАЛОЧКИ-СОБАКЕ НРАВЯТСЯ!

Posted by 5006708943197687216 on Mar 18, 2015 | Verified Purchase

ЗУБНЫЕ ЩЕТКИ ДЛЯ СОБАК, МОЕЙ ОЧЕНЬ ПОНРАВИЛИСЬ, ЖУЕТ ИХ С УДОВОЛЬСТВИЕМ, ПАЧКА НЕ МАЛЕНЬКАЯ, 508 ГРАММ, ДАВАЛА ПО 1 ШТУЧКЕ В ДЕНЬ, НАМ ХВАТИЛО НА ЧТО-ТО ОКОЛО 2-Х МЕСЯЦЕВ. Если отзыв полезен,ПОЖАЛУЙСТА нажмите YES! Удачных покупок!

Love this product

Posted by 4636129494030174741 on Oct 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My dog has been using Ark Naturals Breath-Less Toothpaste for most of the five years that I have rescued him. In fact, after breakfast, he sits and waits for his "toothbrush." My vet continues to comment on how white his teeth are and tells me that I'm doing a good job. I recommend this product to all of my friends because it has kept my big dog's teeth white white white!

A tasty way to clean dog's teeth

Posted by 4683149547272654877 on Mar 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I buy this size for my little chihuahua! He is an aggressive chewer and gulps the petite size down with no effort. With this size I cut them into 3s and freeze them to make it more of an effort for him to chew through. It really keeps his teeth clean and he loves this treat!

no visual effect

Posted by 5497911713212157390 on Sep 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My dogs like the taste but I have seen no difference in their teeth. In addition, one of my dogs has had diarrhea after eating it several times. It seems the green part is not being digested well, you can actually see it in the dog feces. It becomes green....

Keeps my dog's teeth healthy but could be better if...

Posted by 4685554574557804006 on Jan 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The product works. I have a mix hybreed dog (Samoyed + Golden Retriever = A Pollar bear), which is quite big, and she finishes one snack in 20 seconds. The product works alright and this is the best I have found online. The manifacturer suggests that if the dog finishes a chew too fast it can be also served frozen but I don't want to let my dog chew a frozen snack :). I am sure that if the product was a bit more stiff it could be even more effective, but still, results can be seen after a long term use.

Best chewing for my doggies

Posted by 4700098413998862331 on Mar 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My 2 girls MaNy and MoRLey's favourite =)))))))

It makes my dog to vomit

Posted by 5670961593836488102 on Oct 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It makes my dog to vomit

My dog loves this

Posted by 5704781674087423233 on Jan 15, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My dog loves this. He gets crazy when he smells it. It is good for your dogs teeth.

dog likes it

Posted by 4781992837247703179 on Dec 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My 15kg dog with sensitive teeth likes it. It's relatively short and soft but just nice for a gentle eater. However she finishes it in around 5 minutes.

Clean teeth can be had

Posted by 4745151077143978863 on Jan 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Ark naturals are great for cleaning teeth. Freeze them before giving them to dogs so they last longer in their mouth to help do the job. My greyhound and coonhound love them and their teeth look much better. Price here is also best .

1 2 3