AU

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

This is a good gift. I am from Philippines and I ordered here to be sent to my bf in US. He likes the product. He already tried this lavender scent, I am pretty sure he will like the eucalyptus scent too. I wish the candle was a little bit bigger tho. But all in all it's good!

3b98b22b-b87b-4226-ae44-774f58e01c1f
Posted on Jul 12, 2022

This is a lovely brand, and if you like the scent of lavender this is a great candle for you! It is a very small tin, but burns surprisingly long. a lovely addition to a bathroom, living room or bedroom. It comes with a small cover, and the wick does not smoke.

Posted on May 7, 2022

I LOVE the Aroma Naturals Travel Tin Candle in the lavender scent! It is a beautiful fragrance and really makes the room smell like lavender flowers! The candle helps to put you in a calm, tranquil state of mind. It also burns cleanly because it's made of soy wax. Love it!

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

I bought 4 kinds of Aroma Naturals candles in my last order. Namely: Lavender, Frankincense and Patchouli, Peppermint and Eucalyptus, Tangerine and Lavender. Amount these flavors I like this one most. The lavender scent is real. I could tell it is made of natural essential oils as I use to have very sensitive nose. Whenever I come across artificial fragrance I will have an headache, and this does not give me headache at all. And the amount of fragrance is neither too strong nor too weak.

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

I am obsessed with this candle. Has a small size, which i wasn't expecting while unpacking the parcel, but it's my problem only. Anyways, this candle is quite affordable and easy to take with you during travel. Love the smell of lavender, quite a delicate one. Will definitely try other scents! 100% worth buying!

Posted on Nov 2, 2021

I love this product so much, the smell is amazing. It's affordable and worth the price. It's a really high quality candle. Would recommend my friends to buy it as well as keep buying it. Very satisfied with this purchase. It was a great gift. Aroma naturals- you are doing a great job:)

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

First time buying this brand so wasn't sure if it will smells good. Has nicely strong lavender scent, not in a bad way but real soothing. When I need to relax, this is the candle I use now. Size is a bit too small wish it offered/was available in bigger size on iHerb.

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

The candle is really small (however, it's totally evident from the description). The smell is real good lavender, no chemical additions, just pure lavender oil. Relaxing, great to lighten when having your night bath, just excellent!

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

love the scent of lavender. the scent is quite strong and relaxing. i will buy a bigger canister of the same scent and will try other scents as well

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

Soy natural candle and aromatic extracts. Healthy and breath-free without chemicals. Adds to a magical atmosphere, pleasant smell, convenient packaging even for travel. Inviting again and again and very pleased. Exists while a host of great scents.