soooo gooood

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

absolutely delicious just wish it wasn't made with agave!!

Agave

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I agree with everyone, it tastes good! But it contains Agave so I'm out on that. Whether or not you believe the hype on Agave there are other alternative sweeteners out there. Anyway, I think it is just as easy to buy the Artisana 100% Raw butter, grab some Dagoba Organic Cacao Powder and make your own Chocolate Coconut butter.

Tastes Great BUT.......Beware!

Posted by driggs46 on May 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I recently ordered this for the first time, along with some Go Raw cookies, they came together in the same order. I thought it would be good to try a little on the plain Go Raw cookies; to take them to the next level. However, I became violently ill a few hours later. I thought it was the Go Raw cookies, and I set them aside. About a week later I put the Cacao Bliss on a toasted engish muffin and AGAIN became violently ill. I let iHerb know about the problem, they want me to send it back for a refund. But the amount it would cost in postage, not to mention the hassle, isn't really worth it to me. I think I've had enough trouble with this product at this point. As I'm not sure that Artisana will do anything about this problem, I thought I should leave my experience here so others know that it is possible to become VERY ill after eating this.

chocolate + coconut = Heaven

Posted by AngelaEvans on Jun 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I am a huge fan of coconut and chocolate is my weakness. The manufacturer mixes both to create a pretty good product with Cacao Bliss. When I first received this jar, I was not too impressed. The appearance of the product was that of stale/old chocolate. It was crumbly when I tried to dip my spoon in it. I had anticipated a creamy substance. This product is not creamy out of the jar. Unless the entire jar has been left in the sun or in a hot spot, don't expect to dip your knife or spoon in and spread it around on a piece of toast. In terms of eating options, I do recommend heating the product. While I now enjoy eating it in its solid form out of the jar, heating some of the product creates a substance that can be spread easily on toast. I also like taking shavings of this product and sprinkling it on cupcakes. The coconut and chocolate flavor is a subtle addition to any sweet treat. I will note that the flavor took some getting used to. It probably took three to four samplings before I started to really want to eat spoonfuls of the product. I think with any new product that has a slightly different consistency and flavor there is an adjustment period. I'm glad I didn't give up on it and took some time to experiment with how it could be used. I will be incorporating this product into gift baskets for both my vegan and non-vegan friends and family. It is recommended that this product not be refrigerated. As a vegan product, there is no milk, eggs, honey or other animal-based substances that go into the formulation of this product. According to the product packaging, this product is "made in a facility that processes tree nuts and soy, but does not process peanuts, gluten, dairy, cholesterol or GMO's." This product is also sugar cane free. I give this product 4.5 stars. Cacao Bliss is made in the United States

Nice for dips BUT way too expensive!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

There are outlets in SG that sell this at only $7.99!!!

Wow, delicious

Posted by Scottishdave on Feb 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

From the free sample i received this is delicious. I have since placed an order for the 227g tub. Heavenly. The only problem with the product is that it really is not spreadable. It can be added to smoothies but is best when added to some warm cereal.

Delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is almost too good, ate it so fast. I can't eat that much coconut oil at once but this was really tasty and smooth, not too sweet. The texture is very nice.

Mmmm..

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This tastes so good that I can´t buy it any more.. :) Two days and it`s gone!

Raw and Organic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

... and tastes really good - chocolatey and coconutty. We eat it right out of the jar.

Really didn't like the taste :'(

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I was really excited about receiving this product after reading how may people loved the taste. I by all means am not a fussy eater and I really did not like the taste of this product. Tried it once and will never try it again unfortunately :(