AU

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

This product does not have a strong smell and is very nourishing. It does not cause wet frizz to my hair when I use it. I don't know if the term "cream" properly fits this product. It comes hardened, like a margarine texture, and you have to dig into the product to break it up and melt it into your hands before applying. I add more water to my hair before adding to get even coverage when using it and have gotten good results. Because of the harder texture I feel like I don't use very much and will be able to use the cream for a very long time.

Posted on May 11, 2022

The scent is a bit too (castor oil) but the use is simple and a little goes a long way. The quality is amazing, the size lasts a long time and the packaging is beautiful. It left my hair glossy for days.

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

I have curly 3b hair and loved the co wash of this same brand which I was given by friend. Since I loved that so much, I had high hopes for the curl cream but was disappointed. It's not a bad product, it works well but can be a bit heavy and weighs down my curls. It may suit thicker hair better perhaps. It has a strange sweet scent to it which doesn't linger for too long after. I also found my scalp to be be a bit itchy afterwards but again it may just be that this product isn't suited to my hair type.

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

Good value for the price . It keeps my porous 4A hair very soft and you don't need very much. I'm grateful because my hair is perfect.

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

I'm in love like all as i am products high quality, the only thing is that sizs is a little small

3f36725b-e2fd-47e1-bd67-06d4eb724500
Posted on Jan 1, 2022

I have 3C/4A hair. I found this cream to be very lightweight and does not have enough hold. But I do think it’s nice for styling.

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

Not great for styling after shower cuz it smells like olive oil and makes my hair look greasy but it’s amazing as a hair mask an hour before washing my hair

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

It is so good!!! But the scent i don’t like it, but it is okay because the quality is good!

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

Very got quality product. I use it after every wash and my hair is amazing. I have trupe 2c hair and it works great.

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

I like it, for best result I recommend to use leave-in conditioner from same line before applying this cream