AU

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

Great taste and very good ingridients! It keeps you full for quite long because of its protein and fiber content. Perfect as a snack before or after training or a workout. Also just in generell if you´re looking after your fitness and try to keep a healthy diet. The bar size makes it perfect for traveling as well.

Posted on May 24, 2022

delicious!! my first time ordering the Atkins brand and I was pleasantly surprised the cookies are big tastes good good quality cranchy very filling good value amount for price I would definitely order again I recommend you to try for yourself ☺️

c428e244-791d-480b-b71e-c9db6f7e13bc
Posted on Jun 26, 2022

Tastes just like the Mrs fields but with health benefits! And it really is soft and chewy. I was skeptical when I first bought it but it’s sooo delicious. Have already ordered more. Not too sweet which I love!

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

I prefer the double chocolate to this. However this is still good. Best to heat up for 15seconds for best chewy texture. Most snacks from atkins are really good and promising

A quick and healthy chocolate cookie fix. Taste good enough to satisfy cravings. Contain a fair amount of proteins so what more can you ask for

Posted on Nov 23, 2021

One of the rare low sugar cookies which doesn't have that bitter stevia aftertaste. Great for a keto or atkins diet. We bought a bunch more boxes after trying the first one.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

I liked this cookie-the size was just right and it tasted very good! I love that is is low carb & has a lot of protein in it! Good & filling. I also like the individual packaging.

Posted on Nov 6, 2021

These are good cookies with 10 grams of protein in just 150 calories, the flavor is good, and the size is fine. You will find better protein snacks for cheaper, but these are good to mix it up.

Posted on Oct 1, 2021

I usually purchase protein cookies from quest. Comparing these two,this one has softer texture and tastes less like protein. Although it feels like eating a regular soft cookie, it is less filling than quest one.

Posted on Sep 30, 2021

Great taste, but protein content not as much as "think bar". Abit too much baking powder taste. bought with discounted price, so at least it worth a try.