AUD

works well

Posted by Reviewer3215761 on Oct 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

this stuff smells nice and is easy on hands and seems to clean well on different surfaces. it leaves no residue as i have a darker laminate floor that shows streaks no matter how hard i try with other products. no sreaks with this one!!!

Best eco floor cleaner I've found

Posted by Reviewer3062894 on Feb 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Smells good and lasts FOREVER. I mop 1000 ft. sq. a day (laminate floors) and this bottle goes for months. What a deal!

OUTSTANDING

Posted by Sprinkles on Dec 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I am THRILLED to have found this brand and I can't say enough good things about it! This floor cleaner is superb. You mix some in your bucket (or whatever) of water and mop with it. It cleans outstandingly well, no need to rinse, and has a very nice light NATURAL, 100% ESSENTIAL OIL scent that didn't give me any kind of headache or chemical reaction at all, like I'm prone to get from products that use the unhealthy synthetic fragrances. I have also bought the Attitude hand soaps and Bathroom Eco Cleaner (spray) and love them ALL.

Exelent

Posted by 5703004889428490960 on Jul 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

excellent wash (I use to clean the floor), the floor stays clean for a long time, there is no divorce.

good

Posted by 5381752223783412213 on Jun 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

we love it!

Excellent product

Posted by claireabelle on Jun 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This product works well on my wood laminate floors and bathroom/kitchen tiles. It doesn't streak and leaves a nice clean finish. Much better than any other eco floor cleaner I've used.

Floor cleaner

Posted by 5227971057748743427 on Mar 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great to use. Better than squirt and mop types. Leaves a clean feeling.

Great for removing dog drool!

Posted by 4630837937548032236 on Feb 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have a dog and my friends who visit often have two. So my tiled floors often have dog drool smeared all over, which is inevitable but really quite gross. I put a little bit of this detergent in my spray mop and cleaning up after a visit is really fast. I don't have to scrub the floor with the mop, just spritz the diluted detergent on and run the mop over maybe twice at the most and the drool marks are gone, with no streaks. I like that the formulation seems to be safe for the dogs too. I was using another brand previously, which was also supposedly non-toxic and all that, but it left my floors VERY slippery. This one doesn't; it feels smooth and not sticky, but not so slick that you worry you'll fall down.

Good

Posted by 5426298289661345664 on Mar 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Fresh smell