Great products!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Highly reccommended! I have very sensitive skin, adult acne, rosecea, irritations from chemicals, etc. The facial cleansing lotion cleansed my face without stripping it and left it feeling smooth and soft. The facial toner was gentle and soothing. The moisturizing lotion moisturized without leaving a greasy feel and did not break my face out! My pores are shrinking and I don't have to wear makeup now! The sensitive skin line is a lifesaver!I will always use this!

Not too shabby

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This set is perfect for trying a new product. It works really well at cleansing and moisturizing with out irritating my sensitive skin. Many products say dermatologist approved and Im still left with dry redness all over my face but not with aubrey organics. My only complaint is that I need exfoliation that this doesnt provide but not many products do unless stated. It has a very creamy texture with a fresh smell of lemon. Id recomend giving it a try.

crème super

Posted by Strawwy on Jun 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Kit très pratique pour tester, peu cher, alors que la crème est de grande contenance (30 ml, soit un format crème classique en France!) Très bonne gamme naturelle basique, pour peau sensible/mixte.

fantastic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

fantastic product for sensitive-comb.oily skin. Especially the daily cream, its make my skin matte, absolutly non greasy. I will try the orignal size.

Perfect Economical Gift

Posted by AletaOrganic on Feb 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is a really nice economical gift for a neighbor or office gift exchange. Or get something nice for yourself! Shopping here can save you lots of money, I have never had to pay anything for shipping, and the service is great.

The ideal means of

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is an ideal tool for my super sensitive skin, I have long looked for them! I was shocked because I did not feel anything except the velvet touch of the funds, the skin is tender after them like a baby!

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

cream absorbs very quickly. overall good products but I need more moisturizing, so I chose with rose mosqueta

nice products

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

nice natural products that don't irritate my very sensitive skin!

Great product, excellent quality

Posted by LocutusOfBorg on Apr 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great product, excellent quality

good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I ordered it for sample testing on my skin because my skin is very sensative. Later, I'ii buy this moisture again. It's good! ^^

1 2 3 4