AU
4.1

4.1
Posted on Jan 31, 2023
Natural

These wipes are people/pet friendly, no chemicals or toxics. Great for glass cleaning and other surfaces like plastic, tiles, sealed wod, countertops, I don't like spraying and wiping so this save a lot of my time in cleaning clothes, instead I finish using the wipe and throw it. Keeps my glass and other surfaces clean and shiny. Decent scent, good price for 35 wipes.

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

I keep one in my car, and I love the smell, and it cleans effectively. Highly recommend

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

The vinegar smell lingers around for a bit. I wiped my kids room with it and they ran away from the smell.

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

love the scent and cleans perfectly

Posted on Nov 1, 2021

This is so good going to buy is again the best smell in the collection

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

The vinegar smell is very clear and bad quality of the wipes

Posted on Nov 17, 2021

Great cleaning but they do actually smell like vinegar

Posted on Feb 6, 2023
1,051
Auto-translated from Korean

Frequently used products! This is very good quality. Will buy again. Reasonable amount! high value! It has a high frequency of use and can be used by people of all ages. This is a very good effect. The effect that it can be a very good supplement if you follow the dosage along with exercise and diet!

Posted on Oct 11, 2022
Auto-translated from Hebrew

Before I used a vinegar-based spray with flavors for cleaning. Since I ran out I switched to these wipes. Tear the wipe out of the box. It is well soaked in the detergent and cleans the kitchen and showers well. I personally preferred the spray bottle. For me it was easier to clean. Too bad it's sold out.

Posted on Jan 4, 2023
1,265
Auto-translated from Arabic

Safe Hard Work Non-Toxic Healthier Housekeeping Madre Labs® dishwashing soap sachets contain 3x the strength of detergent that's gentle on hand. It cleans well leaving your dishes sparkling and O So Clean.