AU
4.7

4.7
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Sep 3, 2022

This bottle is not so big. The container is made of plastic. I was looking for chemical-free hand soap and this is a great product. I like the smell of this product, it has a very fresh lemon scent and the smell disappears quickly with time. I can trust this manufacturer's products very much and will continue to use them with confidence. I use this product every day in my kitchen sink.

Posted on Dec 26, 2022

great product, gentle scent. good quality and size, no scent. gentle and nice, good packaging.good to us, has alot of benifits and feels nice. good value for money. no major taste. nice serving.quality ingredients.easy to use. fir all ages.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

This is a really nice hand soap. It has a great, light smell. I really like it and I plan on purchasing this again in the future. I would like to try different smells from this brand too!

Posted on Nov 7, 2021

I'm always on the look out for products that are "double duty" so to say. So when I found what I consider a safe & healthy brand hand soap that coupled with probiotics, I just had to try it. Being a big hand washer I need hand soap that cleans well without drying. So far I am very pleased with the quality of Aunt Fannies soap. I believe going forward I will look more into their products.

Posted on Jan 31, 2023

Love it. Not a fan of the bottle, but the scent it amazing

Posted on Dec 9, 2022

I love this hand soap, I have a recurrent fungal infection on my hands and this keeps it at bay

Posted on Dec 8, 2022

Very nice I like it very very very much u should take

Posted on Sep 16, 2022

A really good soap to use for dry hands. Non stripping.

Posted on Aug 18, 2022

Hands feel very clean and moisturized with this hand soap. Nice soothing smell. My favorite hand soap. Highly recommend.