AU
4.6

4.6
Posted on Aug 11, 2022

Sesame oil is my favorite oil for supporting my skin. I have re-purchased this brand several times for the purity and reputation. The scent is almost non-existent and sesame oils is a light but moisturizing oil that nourishes the skin very well. I have found the the base of Weleda's baby line is solely sesame so I have adopted it to add to my face creams for my aging skin and this is my skin's most compatible oil.

Posted on Jan 15, 2023

i apply this on my neck daily due to neck lines and to moisturise dry skin. i like it that it is all natural and 100% essential oil. the sesame smell is not strong and smells great to me. i also apply a little of the oil to my forehead lines to moisturise my forehead skin. a little lasts a long way. i have been using this product for some time. value for money as it lasts quite long!

Posted on Jan 3, 2023

Nice quality skincare oil. Bought it for a friend. She loves it and it is her sole moisturizer, she has great skin without breakouts. Good price for the size. Luckily it doesn’t come with any essential oils or scent and is therefore suitable for sensitive skin. I can recommend this product.

Posted on Oct 8, 2022

So good, I like it very much, I used it for my body it is great for moisturizing. I also used it when I had a flu on my chest, it helped me to relax. The scent is a bit strong but you can tell that is a natural oil.

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

Love this stuff! I apply to my hair once weekly (Oil has a golden color), sork into your scalp and hair, cover with shower cap and leave on hair for 30 to 45 minutes. Then, shampoo hair in shower and apply little conditioner. I am a blonde so once I dry my hair, seems to have even more golden highlights. Dry your hair, then style. I have used this for a long time and highly recommend. I will never be without my Sesame Oil.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

Posted on May 6, 2022

i love it i use it for my hair its benefit and i see good results,the size is normal it moisturize my hair and nourishement it

d86e0d63-2e44-4c66-8fbe-0978f4de1c87
Posted on Nov 26, 2022

Pure, clean sesame oil that I use as a carrier oil. Especially like the new top dispenser that allows for more controlled usage. Unscented, 4 oz is just the right size for handling. For all ages

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

This sesame oil is fabulous for pre & post menopausal women, ideally to put on the soles of your feet before you slip into bed. It is also an ideal non chemical alternate to traditional lubricants… Yes, I mean in ‘that’ area!!