AU

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

I have curly, dry hair and sensitive scalp with psoriasis. This product really relifes the itching and make my scalp and hair feel moisturized. I use this as my first conditioner after shampoo and finnish with a more nourishing conditioner.

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

I bought this shampoo for my husband who has a sensitive scalp. A conditioner that is too oily is not good for the scalp. Mint and tea tree ingredients give a refreshing feeling and the scent is also refreshing. Avalon products are of high quality and reliable.

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

The best thing about this conditioner is that it doesn't irritate the scalp at all! Which is so rare for my sensitive skin. Great mint scent as well. I am so happy that I found this. I'll stay with this product for sure!

Posted on Jan 1, 2022

This conditioner makes my hair feel soft and shiny unlike other brands which tend to make my hair feel oily. I’ll definitely buy it again. I use this with the shampoo of the same brand.

Posted on Oct 12, 2021

My husband has used this for years. He loves it , his long hair and beard glow and this conditioner keeps his hair in great condition. Reasonable value for money.

Posted on Dec 7, 2021

It was lovely, though if you have skin allergies you might want to avoid it. I used it maybe three times then passed it on to someone who had less sensitive skin.

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

It's a very good product. I'm quite satisfied.

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

the goods are excellent, good quality, helped me a lot, I advise everyone who wants to buy

Posted on May 23, 2022

This conditioner is great! Really natural and clean. Works really well with my thick dry hair, makes it feel nice and luscious.

Posted on May 12, 2022

Works for oilier scalps, not much for everyday dry hair.