AU

Posted on May 4, 2022
Amazing sulphate-free shampoo

This is an amazing shampoo. I have a sensitive scalp (psoriasis) and very fine fine. I recommend using a conditioner with it. If you get the conditioner of the same brand you need to use more of it so if you get one shampoo get 2 conditioners with it. Would 100% recommend.

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

This shampoo is amazing! It smells like flowers and leaves my hair so clean and soft! I have very curly frizzy hair so this is a life saver for me! The main ingredient is aloe Vera which is amazing! It proves this is a high quality ingredient worth the money! I love it!

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

I have been using this shampoo for many years for its effective, non-drying benefits to my hair and scalp. I am sensitive to perfumes and appreciate the more natural ingredients this contains. Its light lavender scent is pleasing and non-irritating. I also like the larger size which means less plastic waste, less shipping waste for multiple smaller bottles, and lower costs all around.

Posted on Dec 11, 2021

Love it! I used to use this shampoo all the time but the formula changed and it felt like it just didn't give enough cleansing power. Years later, I decided to try it again. Something must have changed again because it has great cleansing power with an awesome natural lavender scent and the ingredients are good to boot!

my sister bought this and she says it smell very strong just like lavender, if you don't like the lavender smell you may not like this.

cee22d93-bb64-4216-b9ca-2616c3013d59
Posted on Jul 25, 2022

The sizewise looks a bit smaller than I expected. I love the scent of it. After use of it, my hairs feel so clean and healthy. Someone talked about less lathering. I agree with that. But it isn't a big issue to enjoy the item. Less lathering means fewer chemicals, so it is beneficial to my head skin, and hair.

Posted on May 13, 2022

the size is bigger then I thought and I an very happy for that. when I used it on my hair it made my hair super soft and nice, very moisturizing. I this it would be good for sensitive scalp. the scent is like more of a lemony fresh and very strong. would recommend for people with oily scalp.

Posted on May 5, 2022

Bought this for my husband and he has been using this. The scent is really good! Packaging quality also was good and the size was acceptable for a fair number of washes. His hair and scalp is normal so this worked really well to ensure proper moisture! Overall 10/10 from him

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

This shampoo is amazing. The Airbnb that I stayed in over my honeymoon had this in the shower, and I loved it so much I bought it for home. It smells great, makes my hair so soft and shiny, and I love that it's all organic, well sourced, and cruelty free!

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

One of my favourite brands of organic shampoo. Clean ingredients and natural scent. Cleans well and rinses of without leaving any residue. I use shampoo every day and its super important it doesnt dry the scalp. Hair feels really volymous and moisturized afterwards. Lasts a long time, even if you have long hair.