AUD

This works

Posted by CombinationEczema on Oct 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This works - stops my dry hands from itching and improves overall feeling of dry skin. This is really has no smell, it has the texture and appearance of liquid makeup. I use it frequently and it helps with eczema on my hands.

Not quite anti-itch

Posted by lenajeff on Mar 21, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It hasn't quite worked for me, the anti-itch part which was the selling point. The smell isn't all too bad and goes away after application. It's like an earthy calamine lotion smell. I do like how the lotion is a good texture (not runny) for application but there doesn't seem to be any benefits so cannot recommend it. There are better alternatives.

Sticky feel

Posted by ChisaHolly on Oct 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I don't like the feel of it on my skin, quite sticky. It didn't really stop the itch totally. Regretted buying it.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1586194 on Jul 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

One of the best anti itch products I've ever used. Has really helped clear up a long standing skin rash, also good for itchy insect bites.

Excellent Lotion For Eczema

Posted by 5258643323391736805 on Oct 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This lotion is amazing. It relieves the itch on my eczema hands almost immediately. It is also moisturising and non sticky. Better than using cortisone creams, which thins out the skin. Best product I have found for my eczema ridden hands! Must try!

Soothes better than cortisone

Posted by 5016932996052200706 on Aug 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great help with very very itchy skin. It even reliefs itch better than cortisone usually does for me!

Great for rash-prone people

Posted by 4630837937548032236 on Feb 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My husband and I both have rash-prone skin. This is always in stock at our home. It smells like calamine lotion, but the smell dissipates quickly enough. The important part is that often, it's able to stop the itch upon application, and then reduce the swelling and redness in a few hours. Even if it doesn't straightaway stop the itching, it reduces it significantly. I love that it doesn't contain steroids, and it doesn't leave a pink cast on your skin.

Pretty good

Posted by christinelux on Sep 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is great to put on at night to stop the "itch" if you have eczema.

This product really works!

Posted by 5723751496302065238 on Sep 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this product for my Dad who is currently having immunotherapy and is experiencing a chronic itch as a side-effect. He has tried every lotion/moisturiser on the market and nothing could ease the itch until I found this product. This is the ONLY lotion that gives him relief! He was going insane with the itch but now he applies it after his shower and he gets approximately 6 hours relief before he needs to re-apply it. Dad is so grateful that I found this product. I now place a regular order of two bottles every time Dad starts getting low on his supply. He wouldn't be without it!

so glad I bought this

Posted by 5418438590495508414 on Aug 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have very sensitive skin and i find that I get itchy and sore skin from shaving and sometimes no known reason, this product is a life saver. Going to repurchase

1 2