AUD

Very effective for eczema! A little bit goes a long way!

Posted by shoppingmama on Mar 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Aveeno Baby Eczema Therapy Moisturizing Cream is effective for eczema and this tube goes a long way for me. To control eczema, apply a thin layer on clean skin. The key is to keep skin moisturized. ****** Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family. I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying! Please click YES if you find my review helpful. Thanks a lot!*****

Very good for dry skin

Posted by 5248171247889579730 on Jan 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Bought for my baby with atopic dermatitis. It really does help soothe and moisten his dry itchy skin. Nice texture, no smell. Think will buy it again.

Great product for eczema or very dry skin

Posted by 5069355445516802706 on Apr 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My little one was having dry skin and red patches that she started scratching. The pediatrician confirmed she's having eczema. After three days of application, the dry areas were much reduced and her condition was under control. Now a week later, her skin was no longer bumpy but smooth and soft , best of all she's itch free now. I just wonder if I could continue using or I should switch her back to the normal Aveeno baby lotion. Since the latter is out of stock now I will stick with this first. This product is really effective for relieving eczema skin.

Helped somewhat with my baby's eczema

Posted by JayTee on Jan 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My baby had rather bad eczema all over. This helped. A tip to all mums upset with their baby's eczema: Slather this on generously over the skin right after a shower. Baths dry out the skin more, and skin absorbs more moisturizer when just wet out of a bath. Pat dry your baby's skin. Yes, your baby is going to be rather 'slimy' with all the moisturizer after that, but you'll be very relieved to see that the redness goes down in a matter of hours. This is a repeat order.

Amazing ! It really works !

Posted by 5711488632305209038 on Oct 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Surprisingly this cream really works on my kids eczema spots . Applied before bed time and in the morning could see improvement and their skin was very very soft ! Used to buy another special cream that is extremely expensive shipped from UK, not worth it anymore . Will order this cream again ! Thanks Iherb !

For 5M baby

Posted by 4660381030011827726 on Mar 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

excellent effect! my son suffers of dry skin since 3 months - we tried a lot of creams, but it is the best!

Didn't do much for me

Posted by 5447829163779764664 on Jan 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I went through almost the whole tube quickly as I have pretty bad eczema. It is moisturising and didn't aggravate my skin, but didn't help my eczema recover either. It was soothing when I applied it though. I use this as a cheap complement to the expensive dermatologist prescribed oils and moisturizers, for the parts of my skin not affected by eczema.

Highly Recommended

Posted by Luddil on Jul 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Before you buy anything else for eczema, redness or dryness, give this a try. It applies so easy, absorbs fast and soothes the baby's precious skin like nothing else. I cannot praise this cream enough!

Baby good cream

Posted by Reviewer1421929 on Jul 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It is very good for kids.

friend recommended this lotion, but i did not use now