AUD

loved it

Posted by 4701328228559181831 on Mar 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I got this for myself an did not expect it to do more then smell nice, but it turned out it really does calm you and help you sleep. I love it and dab a little under my nose when ever I need a good nights sleep. So, I don't now how it works for babies but for a 20-something it's great. :)

Deilig duft!

Posted by Hurrahei on Aug 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Denne lukter deilig! Vet ikke om den gjør meg mer søvnig, men den dufter så godt at jeg nå forbinder det med god søvn! Tar litt under nesen rett før jeg slukker lyset. Kommer nok til å holde en lang stund, da det er lite som skal til og krukken inneholder mye.

It worked somehow!

Posted by 4982797686030923443 on Mar 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Surprisingly, but it did help me relax and sleep well. I guess it's the calming effect of the lavander and I thank the Badger Company they've come up with the idea of creating it!

Lovely evening lipbalm

Posted by 4911930906903226277 on Oct 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have mine on my bedside table and use it every night, it is soft to apply and moisturising. The warmth of your finger will help it melt as you rub the balm in the tin. The smell of Lavender is not overpowering, just relaxing and soothing. The packaging is adorable. I sometimes apply it under my nose too, and it helps me relax. There's no bad aftertaste. I think also it will last me a long time

Great product

Posted by 5262697906984807053 on Apr 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I rub a little of balm under my baby's nose, on temples and hands. The smell is very nice and relaxing.

Calming lavander

Posted by 5476255133121840453 on Nov 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I dab the balm under the nose every evening before going to bed. It's very relaxing and the smell is the kind of smell I'd use in a fragrance as well. Wish that Badger's company would consider producing organic fragrances using the same oils they use in other products.

My daughter love this!

Posted by 5425483509224757150 on Sep 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My daughter uses it as a nighty night-ritual and put it under her nose and on her temple every night. I dont know if shes sleeping better but its a nice ritual :)

Not sure if this really works

Posted by 5002101594673037890 on May 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Smell is not too strong for babies, but i don't find that it works.

nothing !!!

Posted by 5198991231901787407 on Nov 26, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It's was a very unpleasant smell, the effect does not work tried all ways for my baby but did nothing for her , i try it too but nothing !!! ,,, جربت المنتج ولم يعجبني ابدأ ، رائحته سيئة ولم يعطي اي مفعول للنوم او الاسترخاء لا لطفتلي ولا لي انا

Sleep inducing

Posted by 5204657399610859886 on Jul 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Quite a treasure. For those who do not wish to resort to sleepy time teas or any sleep medications for a change once in a while, this is worth a try.

1 2 3