Gone bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

seem to be under high temperature and humidity, the snack is completely gone bad, expiry date is Jul, 2016 surprised that iherb has shipped out the rotten food without any inspection

Absolutely terrible....Buyers Beware!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is the first time ordering this product for our 20+ hour flight from Asia for my 2 year old and if I could give this product zero stars I would! We ordered the oatmeal variety and as soon as you opened the package in the airplane there was a terrible chemical smell which I thought couldn't possibly be the cookies! My son thankfully took a nibble and proceeded to almost vomit on our flight. My husband tried one and said they were rancid. Very disappointed and will not purchase again! Buyers beware! I would return but am all the way in Asia.

kids favourite

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

we just had tears at our place as mr 18mo and mr 4 fought over the last pack. Enough said. Love that they dont have wheat

Lunchbox

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

great for kids lunchboxes!

Lovely and healthy cookies/ Unas gallelitas sanas y super chulas,

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love this cookies. Healthy and super tasty. And whith a very lovely animal shapes: elephants, tigers... Me encantan estas galletitas. Son sanas y super sabrosas. A lo que hay que añadir su encantadoras formas de animalitos: elefantes, tigres.

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My son is crazy about these cookies!

Delicious Cookies in Convenient Packs

Posted by SassySingaporean on May 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great as a school lunch treat and knowing it is organic without harmful additives. My kids live them!

Awsome

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Fantastic biscuits and great tasting.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

good

good, good, good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

These are some of the best cookies and good for you! I like to take these and mix in some greek yogurt as a snack. Delicious!

1 2