AU

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

This is an excellent product! One tablespoon per day gives you 7,640 mg of Omega 3, plus you also get Omega 6 and Omega 9. I like to take 1 tablespoon straight and then drink juice or coffee afterwards. I have also used it with small serving of low fat cottage cheese, add a few blueberries and 1 tablespoon of the Flax Oil. Makes a good, healthy breakfast!

Purchased for seasoning my cast iron pans. All the die-hard homesteaders swear by it and use this brand. I have used it in the past as well. Personally I am not a fan of using it to eat, but will conquer the taste because I know how healthy it is for me.

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

Easy way to add omegas to my regimen. Gluten free is a must in my supplements as well as organic and Non GMO ingredients. The quality of this oil is superior to anything else I have tried, I love that this product mixes easily into my favorite morning beverage. Thank you!

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

IT always tastes good. I bought both small and large bottles. Small one is easier to store (find a spot for) in the frig. But the bigger one is more economical. I like both of them and will use both. I do wish it was an option to buy in glass bottle but its not with this company. So I might try another company that I found that offers it in a glass bottle as I'm concerned about leaching plastic chemicals into the oil. I am using this for the Budwig protocal (blending with cottage cheese) it tastes really good. When you open the lid the inside has this little hole so you have press bottle and squeeze hard to squeeze out the oil (you don't just pour it out) - I measure 1 Table spoon at a time.

Posted on Nov 18, 2021

I am familiar with Barlean's quality because I used to be in the health food industry. If it costs more than other brands, that's because it's worth it. I'm vegan, so I'm using flaxseed meal and oil for the omega fatty acids. I believe they help with my digestion, joints and prostate.

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

Fresh cold pressed. Good quality of oil. Taste is good. It does not have the bitter end. One tablespoon of the Omega a day is sufficient for my body. Recommended!

44ad332f-b0d3-4e8a-9be1-7ceb0a06446c
Posted on Sep 20, 2021

I find the taste of this organic Flax Oil is great. The Omega contents are sufficient. Quality is excellent! I have been purchasing this for years. Highly Recommended!

fa0d3fe1-12cb-4992-a2e8-8c487d8a42d1
Posted on Jan 22, 2022

Good quality, Very nice nutty taste, has omega goodness, supposed to be good for controlling cholesterol and promotes healthy heart and hair.. 3 stars given as I don't like the packaging... fumble with the lid cover and spilt about one quarter of the contents... There is no instructions to how to open the lid cover or squeeze the bottle...

75f6c1c8-6b6a-47be-b0e9-6ce1d002d200
6ce0d914-c7ca-4012-9783-d2f91fc2fe9d
Posted on Feb 16, 2022

Great natural solution for baby constipation I was reluctant at first to add this to my child bottle but turned out to be a great solution only ever used this brand I highly recommend

Posted on Jan 26, 2022

Easy to take. Just 1 tablespoon a day to get omega 3 nutrients you need. Perfect alternative to those who doesn't like the fish oil taste.