Magical brush!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I was rather desperate about my eyeliner-applying abilities when I ordered this brush. It's impressive how it nearly turned me into an eyeliner professional, I highly recommend it for those like me who think they will never be able to draw a proper line! PS: I was very satisfied with international shipping, you can trust iHerb :)

A+ for gel eyeliner precision

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

At first I thought this brush would be too small for doing eyeliner but it's actually perfect for tightlining & gradually building up the perfect wing. Great for gel or cream eyeliner application, creates a solid & hard-edged line. Much better quality than the e.l.f version.

Perfect gel eyeliner brush

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is great for gel eyeliners. It's fine enough for a thin, precise line but firm enough to give good control. I bought one and ended up reordering a few!

Wonder brush!!

Posted by catellad1978 on Mar 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

These are the go to brushes, no shedding, great quality and they handle very well. I looked everywhere for a great brow brush and this is it.... I am a make up artist from Australia and these are hard to find here but i could not believe at what a good price these are through here. Hurry what are you waiting for, you couldn't get these from anywhere else at these crazy prices.

un super pinceau pour le liner

Posted by alsacine on Jan 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

pinceau liner très fin et facile d'utilisation.

Nice and small but not stiff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It seems nicely made and is very small (great for eyeliner) but is not stiff enough for me to line my eyes; I can't get a clean line because the brush is too soft for me. Also, to me, it seems too small to use as a brow brush, but if you prefer a small brush for eyebrows, then this would likely work great.

Le mellieur pinceau liner!

Posted by madamesylvine on Jun 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

j'en ai déjà racheter pour en voir plusieurs!

Bdellium Tools, Studio Line, Eyes 760 is a GREAT Liner and Brow Brush!

Posted by BeckySue on Jan 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Appreciate that this brush is ideal for precision work on the eye and brow!

muy precisa

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

a pesar de ser muy finita, hace un delineado genial, cuesta hacerse con su manejo un tiempo.

Stiff enough

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is stiff enough to line the eyes. So far so good!

1 2