AU

Posted on May 20, 2022
Recomend it!

I advise these vitamins, since they contain the most important forms of vitamin B and calcium (which is almost absent in all vitamins for pregnant women), I could not find something like this for a long time. It also contains chelated forms, these are the most digestible forms of vitamins by the body. Capsules do not have a strong smell and are acceptable in size. Vitamins are in glass and dark packaging, which is very important for maintaining the quality of the product.

68f0d02d-ad13-49ae-89b6-268f138b656b
Posted on Feb 26, 2022

It contains all vitamins and minerals that you need for your pregnancy and beyond. The proportions of ingredients are perfectly balanced. It's also gentle on the stomach. Bluebonnet is a trustful brand in general. Thanks to iherb for the small price!

Posted on Dec 14, 2020

I used to work for a vitamin/supplement company and became familiar with Bluebonnet then. As a vegetarian, this brand always had options for me. And their vitamins have always been easy to take with no stomach upset. I take one pill with breakfast and one with lunch and my stomach feels fine. However, I'm not pregnant yet so I can't speak to how they go over with morning sickness. I'm pretty happy with the balance of nutrients in this multivitamin. However, the calcium percent daily value is a bit lower than I would like so I occasionally take a separate supplement for that.

Posted on Nov 21, 2020

I’ve been using these since the month before I got pregnant. My baby is now 17 months old. She still breastfeeds and I feel content knowing they are supporting us both. I’ve also not been ill at all during the entire time taking them so I feel they are helping there too. Strongly recommend.

Posted on Jan 11, 2022

Great prenatal love that its only one dose a day!

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

Well balanced product, one of the best available for pregnant women - use it starting 1st trimester. Needs Mg & Ca supplements to add

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

This product was good.I thought that you get a lot for the value of the product.

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

I’ll use it then get back to give you my feedback

Posted on Oct 22, 2021

A little bit expensive but the quantity of vitamins is good enough.

Posted on Jan 23, 2021

Just started using them , no aftertaste. Pills are big but easy to swallow , also liked that they have all i need so I don’t have to take anything additional