AU

Posted on Dec 14, 2021

Recommended as part of my advanced nutrient therapy program. I like this brand specifically because they don’t use carcinogenic ingredients like other brands can.

Posted on Nov 21, 2021

I like that these are capsules instead of tablets as I believe they are more easily absorbed. Extra B6 really helped post partum with mood, and the ups and downs of the gradual process of weaning, with the hormonal fluctuations.

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

Great product! Fully complies with the description and quality specified on the label! High-quality ingredients of the composition!

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

Great product easy to swallow capsules and they don't upset my tummy like other brands have in the past

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

Good product and worth the value. Will be buying it again

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

Excellent supplement. This brand and composition was recommended by my nutritionist.

Posted on Jan 4, 2022

B6 can promote your cognition, let your mind more clearly and sharp, I recommended this brand!

Vegetable capsules good for body

ee132129-dce8-4c97-8b54-2f00b70ee5fa
Posted on May 12, 2021

The product was not available from the company where I usually purchase B6 so I am not familiar with this brand. We are trying it out. My husband has restless leg and B6 has been beneficial in controlling that. Perhaps can give a better review in a month or so.

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

I like this product very much